1.2 Billion Dollar Real Estate Investor: "Buying your house is the dumbest investment you can make"

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

True Darkseid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SWATS, GA
:mjlol:Grandt Cardone is full of shyt and isn't a billionaire.

Grant Cardone's net worth
is reflective of his large real estate portfolio and his multiple businesses. His expertise has been used by numerous Fortune 500 companies and will continue to be for decades. His current net worth is $300 million, but will continue to climb.
Net Worth: $300 Million
Born: March 21, 1958
Source of Wealth: Entrepreneur

giphy.gif

Facts

Daps
He's absolutely right, but this advice isn't for 95 percent of people; it's for people who actually want to gain wealth and will put in the work to do it. Most of us aren't gonna go and buy investment properties and start corporations.

For most people, owning where they live, might work (if you're smart about it), but he's talking about getting to a place where it doesn't matter if you own where you live or not. Why would it matter if you own where you live, when you already own 30 properties?

Most people can’t afford the risk of doing something like this. It’s the same reason people invest in things like mutual funds instead of researching and trading stocks. The lower your means, the less risk you can take on. If you have already acquired some degree of wealth, the advice is sound. If you are still trying the accumulate wealth, it makes logical sense to take on less risky investments because you can’t afford the large losses that comes with risky investments.

It’s like we don’t understand the reality that all investment advice isnt for everyone. And people like him, who try to sell advice, are either too dense to realize it or too greedy to care.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Grant Cardone's net worth is reflective of his large real estate portfolio and his multiple businesses. His expertise has been used by numerous Fortune 500 companies and will continue to be for decades. His current net worth is $300 million, but will continue to climb.
Net Worth: $300 Million
Born: March 21, 1958
Source of Wealth: Entrepreneur

giphy.gif

Facts
Y’all saying facts but did they say he was worth 1.2 billion or the properties he manages are worth that much? Also let’s be real we out here trying to yell facts when I’m pretty sure none of us are close to 300million net worth? If y’all are that’s wassup but I doubt it

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Most people can’t afford the risk of doing something like this. It’s the same reason people invest in things like mutual funds instead of researching and trading stocks. The lower your means, the less risk you can take on. If you have already acquired some degree of wealth, the advice is sound. If you are still trying the accumulate wealth, it makes logical sense to take on less risky investments because you can’t afford the large losses that comes with risky investments.

It’s like we don’t understand the reality that all investment advice isnt for everyone. And people like him, who try to sell advice, are either too dense to realize it or too greedy to care.
How is he too greedy when people paying for it? Maybe you don’t currently have the money but you’re not speaking for everybody. He would be dense if folks weren’t paying for the stuff he was selling.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Not sure if the Locker room is the best subforum for this, but the thread topic is relevant, so:

There is a ghost mall in a nearby, affluent town that is in the early stages of being turned into an outdoor shopping center-plus apartment complex.

Right now, they are saying that each unit for the apartment complex will cost 2300 average rent.

Question is, what can I do with this, investing wise? It has a lot of potential, because the town itself has a lot of land, and is affluent, but it isn't that densely populated. There's a lot of business opportunities, so I feel that more people may eventually move in.

I was thinking of doing the whole buy rent thing and selling it, but I don't have a spare 2300 to spend on it.
, because I'm only a college kid. What can I invest in?

Daps
Not sure if the Locker room is the best subforum for this, but the thread topic is relevant, so:

There is a ghost mall in a nearby, affluent town that is in the early stages of being turned into an outdoor shopping center-plus apartment complex.

Right now, they are saying that each unit for the apartment complex will cost 2300 average rent.

Question is, what can I do with this, investing wise? It has a lot of potential, because the town itself has a lot of land, and is affluent, but it isn't that densely populated. There's a lot of business opportunities, so I feel that more people may eventually move in.

I was thinking of doing the whole buy rent thing and selling it, but I don't have a spare 2300 to spend on it.
, because I'm only a college kid. What can I invest in?
What college you go to?

Daps
How is he too greedy when people paying for it? Maybe you don’t currently have the money but you’re not speaking for everybody. He would be dense if folks weren’t paying for the stuff he was selling.

If he (and most of these financial “gurus”) was being genuine he would point out that his advice isn’t for the “average” person. You are arguing against my point by making the exact point I made about his advice? Lol. His advice isn’t for most people because most people don’t have the financial means to take the risk that goes along his investment advice. I’m not sure why you mentioned me. I never indicated my financial situation for you to comment about it. Your last sentence doesn’t even make sense.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If he (and most of these financial “gurus”) was being genuine he would point out that his advice isn’t for the “average” person. You are arguing against my point by making the exact point I made about his advice? Lol. His advice isn’t for most people because most people don’t have the financial means to take the risk that goes along his investment advice. I’m not sure why you mentioned me. I never indicated my financial situation for you to comment about it. Your last sentence doesn’t even make sense.
Are you stupid? Don’t you know what is and isn’t for you? I assume most adults do so why the need for a disclaimer? I’m not arguing anything just telling you what I disagree with. As far as the last sentence you’re just lacking smarts on that one. It makes sensein certain areas because the sentence definitely makes sense and if you don’t get it well fukk it everything isn’t for everybody

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps

How many of his free videos have you watched?

How many of his books have you read?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
not reading through 15 pages

grant gets posted here 3 or 4 times a year and its always the same....

people shytting on what he says ....

his advice isnt for 95% of people....

if youre a 9-5 cat and thats all you want out of life....this advice isnt for you....thats not a bad thing either

if you're interested in seriously building wealth and not waiting 30 years to cash in on your house then listen to what he's saying :yeshrug:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buy as much property as you can, anybody saying otherwise is full of shyt

If this was correct why wouldn't Jeff Bezos just buy all the property in the world.. The big fish leave shyt for people to chase while they sit back and laugh.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
someone said being a landlord is miserable and a full time job... im not going to go back to quote them, or start an arguement.... but its not true.
It's your property, you can run it however the fukk you want. If the tenant doesnt like it, they can break the lease and move the fukk out. :russ:
there's no such thing as being a good or bad landlord, people are in line for this shyt... take it or leave it. :yeshrug: thats one thing I told myself and learned extremely early

cut deals for people helping you and be extremely understanding and nice, but dont build connections because there's 1000 other people waiting for the same opportunity.
The only thing you have to do is make sure the house is livable and tax is paid. The renter is on their own, feel the people you rent out to. Sign short term leases and get a security deposit
incase they want to fukk around. Once the contracts are written, its really not that hard.