$1.99 gas prices in Dallas!!! (UPDATE: we at $1.88 :mjcry:)

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Umm, no. Gas prices prices are dropping because crude prices are falling because we are the worlds largest producer. Take off the tin foil hat.
:usure:

That's the official line. That's not what really happens. It's the other side of that Asian dude on Obama's staff who said gas needed to be up in the $6 or $7 range; why make a statement like that if prices are controlled naturally instead of manipulated?

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
He was telling the truth but the real question is are low gas prices always a sign of collapse

People have short term memory. In 2008 when we had higher oil/gas prices people were saying that it would kill the consumer. Now, lower oil prices means the consumer is dying. The fact of the matter is, the higher oil prices of the last 7 years finances the ability to withstand the lower prices we are seeing now.:heh:

I hope those of yall in TX know low gas prices=potential collapse in Houston and Dallas, and the rest of TX. Great for the rest of the country, but when 2/3 of state's wealth has come from this sector the past 4 years, it's a tense time. The Fracking boom is in crisis mode with record low profit margins.

Its a bust and boom industry.

They will be fine, and prices need to drop even lower to worry about a bust. Even then North Dakota will be the first victim.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Thanks Obama :obama:
Please......explain.
kaffeetrinker_2.gif

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
:usure:

That's the official line. That's not what really happens. It's the other side of that Asian dude on Obama's staff who said gas needed to be up in the $6 or $7 range; why make a statement like that if prices are controlled naturally instead of manipulated?

It is not only about physical supply/demand. It is about market supply/demand also.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I hope those of yall in TX know low gas prices=potential collapse in Houston and Dallas, and the rest of TX. Great for the rest of the country, but when 2/3 of state's wealth has come from this sector the past 4 years, it's a tense time. The Fracking boom is in crisis mode with record low profit margins.

Its a bust and boom industry.
Exactly. I work in the oil and gas field and it's a lot of panic and whatnot going on right now amongst some of the heads at my company. For those not in the industry it's great but they dont know what this sudden drop in oil prices really means.

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
Exactly. I work in the oil and gas field and it's a lot of panic and whatnot going on right now amongst some of the heads at my company. For those not in the industry it's great but they dont know what this sudden drop in oil prices really means.

Yes, leveraged oil/gas companies will reveal themselves when the time comes. Juggernauts will be just fine.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna call bs on this one until I see receipts. My sources are telling me cheapest in the past 48 hours was 1.87 at Sam's Club.
I used my reward points from shopping at Kroger. Every 100pts = .10cents off per gallon. I used 700+ pts for that purchase.

Here is another picture from a week or 2 ago when my husband filled up.

vPyGBdy.jpg

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/sanctions-cheap-oil-take-toll-russias-struggling-currency/ (and other links on site)

- gas prices described as being in 'free fall' in the US
- Russian economy in free fall
- US president renews sanctions against Moscow
- US president makes first step to publically drop sanctions against Cuba this week, 1st prisoner exchange
after 'secret' meetings in Canada and Vatican City (!!!) the past year
- China hacks US Postal Service
- North Korea hacks Sony

Yeah this ain't no normal price drop. :yeshrug: Rearrangement of world political map?

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/sanctions-cheap-oil-take-toll-russias-struggling-currency/ (and other links on site)

- gas prices described as being in 'free fall' in the US
- Russian economy in free fall
- US president renews sanctions against Moscow
- US president makes first step to publically drop sanctions against Cuba this week, 1st prisoner exchange
after 'secret' meetings in Canada and Vatican City (!!!) the past year
- China hacks US Postal Service
- North Korea hacks Sony

Yeah this ain't no normal price drop. :yeshrug: Rearrangement of world political map?

No mention of the rising dollar? I wonder why? Surely not because a rising dollar makes it cheaper to import oil :mjpls: