• T-1000

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • T-800

Votes: 106 98.1%

• Total voters

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I'm wondering if psychologically speaking the t-800 is worse. You will hear him before you seem him. He's bigger than the t-1000. although that comes with pros and cons.

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
Small arms can't damage their endoskeletons. You'd need a .50 cal with slap rounds, or something with depleted uranium slugs.
Exactly. When the cops start lighting him up and they realize he isn't dying, they'll assume he's on powerful drugs and shoot him even more. Then the endoskeleton is exposed and they realize they need to hit him with a truck. When that doesn't work, they call in the SWAT teams and blast him with explosives.

Unfortunately, if that doesn't work, they'll probably hire him. :francis:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The only way to kill the T-1000 is molten lava or an extremely hot blast. You're a fool if you choose T-1000

Edit there's also a very strong magnetic field that can get both. Junkyards have strong magnets, so that's your best game plan

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
T-800 can't shape shift or run that fast.

Hop a plane to Florida, boat ride to the Bahamas.
Wait for a billy to hit my account.

I'm saying...

Neither of them nikkas getting through TSA.

Hop on a flight to Paris and watch the US Army unload their arsenal on them after they fukk around and set off the metal detectors trying to follow me there :ufdup:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Lol that scene from breaking bad when walt and Jesse get that stupid big magnet from the junk yard..have the t800 pinned to the back of a Uhaul truck making the :gucci:face..walk up to it while its reaching its arms out to you and spray fart on the nikka..climb to the top of the Uhaul and take a dump on his head..

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I'm saying...

Neither of them nikkas getting through TSA.

Hop on a flight to Paris and watch the US Army unload their arsenal on them after they fukk around and set off the metal detectors trying to follow me there :ufdup:

:mjlol:Expect tsa security to stop a killing machine when the medal detectors go off, brehs.

nikka standing behind a tsa agent like :umad:you cant touch me :steviej:

T800 pick the agent up and throws him at yo ass

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol:Expect tsa security to stop a killing machine when the medal detectors go off, brehs.

nikka standing behind a tsa agent like :umad:you cant touch me :steviej:

T800 pick the agent up and throws him at yo ass
We got a head start so Imma be long gone, chillin by the Seine with something gorgeous when one of these robots puts hands on a TSA agent. You know how that'll end...

If he do some how manage to commandeer a plane (:merchant:) then I'm taking a trip to the arctic. Metal don't do well in the cold :smugdraper:

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
By the way, it would be easy as hell to make the T-800 suicide by cop. Just go wherever there's a large concentration of LAPD and tell them "This man is harassing me, I think he has a gun."

The T-1000 would be too smart for this.
Nigha the 800 shot the entire precinct up

fukk them laws.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m leaning toward t-1000. He’s more dangerous but also more easier to defeat imo. Certain Che coals are deadly against. I’m not even sure he can survive in extreme cold temperature. But we know liquid nitrogen can neutralize him severely. You team up with physic scientist or chemist and you can probably brainstorm a way to defeat or hold him.

the t-800 is relentless

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I’m leaning toward t-1000. He’s more dangerous but also more easier to defeat imo. Certain Che coals are deadly against. I’m not even sure he can survive in extreme cold temperature. But we know liquid nitrogen can neutralize him severely. You team up with physic scientist or chemist and you can probably brainstorm a way to defeat or hold him.

the t-800 is relentless

Not trying to defeat either of them, just last the week out, the T-1000 is more capable of stealth which makes it more dangerous

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
T800 but yall are sleeping on its abilities. Thing is supposed to be a metal robot version of john rambo with super soldier powers.

Try to fly on a airplane and he will just shoot it down or sabotage the ATC network so you crash.