• T-1000

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • T-800

Votes: 106 98.1%

• Total voters

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Can you survive 24 hours with a 24 hour head start against a rev 9 for a billion

terminator-rev-9.gif

Daps
Can you survive 24 hours with a 24 hour head start against a rev 9 for a billion

terminator-rev-9.gif

depends on his ability to track me, where he spawns, and if I know where he’s gonna spawn. If it’s just 24 hours, it’s doable if you can be on the other side of the globe when he spawns. If it’s gonna take him a 12 hour flight to get to you, just hop on a flight at what should be his 10th or 11th hour in flight. Unless he successfully guesses where you’re gonna fly too, you should never be close enough for it to get to you.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If I can freeze t1000 and put that nikka in the deep freezer :patrice:

then drop it in a volcano at the end of the week :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
depends on his ability to track me, where he spawns, and if I know where he’s gonna spawn. If it’s just 24 hours, it’s doable if you can be on the other side of the globe when he spawns. If it’s gonna take him a 12 hour flight to get to you, just hop on a flight at what should be his 10th or 11th hour in flight. Unless he successfully guesses where you’re gonna fly too, you should never be close enough for it to get to you.
That model of terminator has the ability to hack all information technology

Both of You start in the library in downtown Los Angeles and you have 24 hours by whatever means you can muster to survive 24 hours b4 he unleashes his full capabilities to track you down and pulverize you to death

You have 20 grand in your bank account.

When hes within a quarter mile of you you're going to hear this Blaring from his terminator subwoofers

Last edited:
Daps
That model of terminator has the ability to hack all information technology

Both of You start in the library in downtown Los Angeles and you have 24 hours by whatever means you can muster to survive 24 hours b4 he unleashes his full capabilities to track you down and pulverize you to death

You have 20 grand in your bank account.

When hes within a quarter mile of you you're going to hear this Blaring from his terminator subwoofers

that should be doable. A flight from LA to China is about 14 hours. So I fly to china, and don’t even start looking at flights until 7 hours into the 24 where I’m being hunted. That at around the 10 hour mark, get on a flight to NY. No matter how much of a killing machine it is, it still can’t beat physics and distance. So, as long as it’s headed to me in China this should be a fairly clean win, especially if we’re always half a globe apart. By the time he lands in China I should be transferring planes to get to NY, and then he’s gotta cover that distance while I’m still heading away from him.

of course this whole scenario goes out the window if this mother fukker realizes what I’m gonna do and correctly guesses my eventual endgame city and just shows up at the airport waiting for me.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wrong, both are easy as fukk to survive against. First problem in this is

1. You have no mission that FORCES you to deal with them.

This is a rule in all horror/survival stories.

If you have no REASON to deal with them, you can just B line it into the woods and never return. All the tech in the world won't help you find someone who straight up walks in a random direction toward the wood and doesn't return to 1 week.

In the terminators, they are always trying to "STOP THE END OF THE WORLD" while surviving against a terminator. If that part wasn't there, they could just run.

Hell, they point that out in the film when they get to the reservation and are safe as fukk and have to make a CONSCIOUS decision to go back into the city.

Daps

If you have no REASON to deal with them, you can just B line it into the woods and never return. All the tech in the world won't help you find someone who straight up walks in a random direction toward the wood and doesn't return to 1 week.

In the terminators, they are always trying to "STOP THE END OF THE WORLD" while surviving against a terminator. If that part wasn't there, they could just run.

Hell, they point that out in the film when they get to the reservation and are safe as fukk and have to make a CONSCIOUS decision to go back into the city.

I was initially inclined to agree with you, but with the current saturation of tech, and a terminations ability to hack anything, I don’t know if you can ever fully avoid it tracking you down within a week.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
that should be doable. A flight from LA to China is about 14 hours. So I fly to china, and don’t even start looking at flights until 7 hours into the 24 where I’m being hunted. That at around the 10 hour mark, get on a flight to NY. No matter how much of a killing machine it is, it still can’t beat physics and distance. So, as long as it’s headed to me in China this should be a fairly clean win, especially if we’re always half a globe apart. By the time he lands in China I should be transferring planes to get to NY, and then he’s gotta cover that distance while I’m still heading away from him.

of course this whole scenario goes out the window if this mother fukker realizes what I’m gonna do and correctly guesses my eventual endgame city and just shows up at the airport waiting for me.
giphy.gif

images

Airfare-of-the-day-air-china-economy-class-los-angeles-pekin-manila-05-700x414.png

images

images

images

images

images

hidden-security-cameras.jpeg

1_4773136.jpg

26815257_10156556516946030_8303621090589126096_n.jpg

main-qimg-7c2471d26351173d501646b61497b253.webp

images

giphy.gif

:merchant:

You risk it for for a bill?

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm pretty sure you'd have to start worrying about the jungle and not the terminator at that point
Whats in the African jungle these days? Lions, right? I have no plans to ever be face to face with a lion, jaguar, panther, gorilla, or Grizzly Bear.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

The vast majority of brehs on this site ain't about spending one night in the woods let alone one week. And most would probably forget to get rid of their mobile first.

My worry is that he gonna track my history somehow and narrow down where I would go, that always happens in the chase books (Running Man, Firestarter, Sole Survivor). So I gotta go someplace I have literally no connection to, just got to think of a wilderness area I ain't never been and damn well better not do a search or look up a map. Yet even on the way there, various security cameras or shyt are going to spot me driving out. Can't rent a car, that will be traced, so I'll have to borrow a friend's car and hope that the friend doesn't snitch and the bot don't track me getting to the meet-up somehow. Assuming he gonna trace me one way or the other no matter what I do, I'm gonna want to be a long ways into the fukking woods by the time he does, so I'll start out on a main trail to get distance but at some point I'm gonna have to be just completely random, try to get cross-country and end up in a tight little ravine somewhere with high sides blocking line of sight and smell and even heat signature. Need warm tent/sleeping bag, definitely ain't building no fires, a water purifier and plenty of food. Gonna be a boring ass week cause I ain't gonna be wandering about giving myself more chances to be spotted.