1 in 8 divorces is caused by student loans

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The student loan shouldn't be an issue. But if the person doesn't have a plan to get the debt down that is an issue.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why should anyone listen to your advice or views on marriage?

Have you ever even had a long term relationship? If you feel like this why aren't you married yet?

When did i ask anyone to listen to my advice??? I swear there is something wrong with people, You are all incapable of reading and comprehending words. I wasn't at ANY point giving any advice, i gave my opinion, and i start getting called a simp, and living in a fantasy world and debated by people who for some particular reason think their subjective opinions are facts and anyone who doesn't share them is stupid. This is a thread on a forum where we give opinions which is what i did. The worst thing is all you people that replied don't even fully understand what i was saying.....

I am actually surrounded by retards. LIke im confused, what has the bold got to do with anything i said?? I'm 26 yes, i have been in long term relationships,

What do you mean by if i feel like this why aren't i married? Why does what i said mean i must be married? Im not married because i haven't met a woman i wanted to marry, simple as that.....

You all read shyt but for some reason the meaning you get from it is completely different to what is actually being said.Your minds go off on tangents assuming so many things rather than just comprehending what was actually said??? The education system has fukked you people up seriously.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: Do you live in a fukking fantasy world and shyt man??? Why do you keep mentioning this love shyt??? :mjlol: Love don't pay the fukking bills man... Debt is a heavy fukking burden... once you o-mingle accounts in the eyes of the law you responsible for it. shyt fukks up your credit, you gotta pay the bills heavily... Why the fukk you keep mentioning love for??? if she lying abut debt, who's to say she aint lying about something else?

Real talk you can't even apply for a mortgage if another person's student debt is outrageous once you get married. No one says you can't love a person without getting married. Marriage shouldn't even be considered if your bringing heavy debt in the first place.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Historically marriage has always been about economics. Partnering up with another person and having kids was all about saving money.

Only in modern times did marriage become about love.

I know that already....

:snoop: