#1 Stunna Zion Back For Ms Gladys: NOP V SAS Thread | Meal Time Wed 1/22 at 9:30 EST

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They can be a scoring duo but let Zo run the show.
Only thing I don’t want is hero ball from BI with Zion and Zo on the court. That kid on the knocks used to do that shyt at Duke with Zion and shot them out of games.

Zion not gonna be on the court longer than BI anyway, he can still get his

Zo got the team built perfectly for him... slashing Frontcourt that can finish and a 2 guard and bench that can slash and shoot. Let him make the decisions

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This fakkit act like we forgot:mjlol:

bytch ass nikka was a cavaliers dikkrider a couple years ago because of one nikka...

Now you telling me he’s a Blazer fan too? But be all in LWO season thread writing essays about how Lebron needs more help:mjlol:

Now his fakkit ass jealous another kid getting shine with the Baby Lakers so he in this thread writing his trash and getting mad af...

Pathetic:mjlol:
You're a joke, you've posted WAY more about Lonzo and BI on the Pelicans this year than you have about the Lakers. :mjlol:

You followed them to New Orleans and you act like it's a problem that I still root for my favorite player if he's on a different team. :russ:

I like how certain players play but I'm still talking basketball the whole time. You talk literally nothing other than stan wars. You talk about other posters more than you talk about the actual sport. :scust:

The hypocrisy of complaining about me stanning Lebron when you're a "Lakers" fan who said he hates everyone on the Lakers but has started 10 different threads about Lonzo this month alone. :dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You're a joke, you've posted WAY more about Lonzo and BI on the Pelicans this year than you have about the Lakers. :mjlol:

You followed them to New Orleans and you act like it's a problem that I still root for my favorite player if he's on a different team. :russ:

I like how certain players play but I'm still talking basketball the whole time. You talk literally nothing other than stan wars. You talk about other posters more than you talk about the actual sport. :scust:

The hypocrisy of complaining about me stanning Lebron when you're a "Lakers" fan who said he hates everyone on the Lakers but has started 10 different threads about Lonzo this month alone. :dead:
Didn’t read

go get a job nikka:mjlol:

Daps
They can be a scoring duo but let Zo run the show.
Only thing I don’t want is hero ball from BI with Zion and Zo on the court. That kid on the knocks used to do that shyt at Duke with Zion and shot them out of games.

Zion not gonna be on the court longer than BI anyway, he can still get his

Zo got the team built perfectly for him... slashing Frontcourt that can finish and a 2 guard and bench that can slash and shoot. Let him make the decisions
:mjlol:
You are going to be disappointed
You guys really need to realize these players have egos, care about their numbers to a certain extent (even JVG admitted this on live tv), and BI wants to shine even though he says he doesn't care (again what do you expect someone called "The Humble Beast" to say?)
Y'all say he doesn't but he is not going to just sit there and only make Zion and Zo make the big plays

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:mjlol:
You are going to be disappointed
You guys really need to realize these players have egos, care about their numbers to a certain extent (even JVG admitted this on live tv), and BI wants to shine even though he says he doesn't care (again what do you expect someone called "The Humble Beast" to say?)
Y'all say he doesn't but he is not going to just sit there and only make Zion and Zo make the big plays
Bi doesn’t have to play hero ball. Zion impacts the ball game without the ball. Bi is out best iso scorer, he’s gonna get his shots, no need to make it seem like he can’t get his, Zion gonna score with high percentages and him and bi gonna play off each other. Zion and BI off PNR is gonna be unfukkwithable if BI gets a lil more control of his mid range, cause they roll defender ain’t gonna ever catch on him cause he’s gonna guarding a Zion alley hoop, and bi Is so tall you can really contest it

Daps
Bi doesn’t have to play hero ball. Zion impacts the ball game without the ball. Bi is out best iso scorer, he’s gonna get his shots, no need to make it seem like he can’t get his, Zion gonna score with high percentages and him and bi gonna play off each other. Zion and BI off PNR is gonna be unfukkwithable if BI gets a lil more control of his mid range, cause they roll defender ain’t gonna ever catch on him cause he’s gonna guarding a Zion alley hoop, and bi Is so tall you can really contest it
bi doesn't have to because this pels team is talented as fukk with zion
but like I said he's human and has a ego idc what anyone says so he is going to want to be involved in making the big plays
I think bi will figure it out and the rest of the guys will all learn how to play together

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
bi doesn't have to because this pels team is talented as fukk with zion
but like I said he's human and has a ego idc what anyone says so he is going to want to be involved in making the big plays
I think bi will figure it out and the rest of the guys will all learn how to play together
Literally every team needs a iso player that can give you a bucket tho. At the moment that isn’t Zo or Zion. So BI getting his shots is fukkery much needed

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Pels will be okay, they need a backup 4 and another 5..this 4 man and big lineup is trash + Favors has been hurt throughout season. Even then hes a small 5, a player like Jokic will dominate him easily