Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Let's have the WWE champ lose clean to a 50 yr old Kane and the Divas champ lose clean to a random dropkick
afj6opX.png

It's Seth Rollins...and losing to a dropkick would've been no big deal 30 years ago, and that's for men...

:salute:to @Playaz Eyez's avatar.

Last edited:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I don't trust those Bella broads man. Dead ass serious. :francis:
Ain't no way on God's green earth are they gonna go quietly.
This divas revolution isn't going to go anywhere until the Bella's take a back seat and let girls like Sasha Charlotte Becky Naomi Nattie get there fair shot.

The Bella's are always going to political there way to stay on tv. Unless there willing to move to main event and superstars and start eating some pin and stop trying to have all the shine this revolution will continue to flop

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This divas revolution isn't going to go anywhere until the Bella's take a back seat and let girls like Sasha Charlotte Becky Naomi Nattie get there fair shot.

The Bella's are always going to political there way to stay on tv. Unless there willing to move to main event and superstars and start eating some pin and stop trying to have all the shine this revolution will continue to flop

It's a shame you have to include Nattie in there, but it's true. She never got a chance to have a legit run. That Pin Up Strong gimmicks stood out, and had some legs. Yet they didn't do much with it, and her and Beth Phoenix simply stopped teaming together

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
It's a shame you have to include Nattie in there, but it's true. She never got a chance to have a legit run. That Pin Up Strong gimmicks stood out, and had some legs. Yet they didn't do much with it, and her and Beth Phoenix simply stopped teaming together
She been past over so much chicks like Eve, Kelly Kelly, Maryse, Michelle Mccool all got major run with the belt and major tv time. They had Nattie doing an cot damm fart gimmick she was jobbing to everyone even tho she was one of the most talented worker in the company.

Pin up strong was the only real time she got somewhat of a push and they didn't even let that run for to long before they just threw it in the bushes. Imagine Nattie & Beth getting an 30 minute iron man match they would have drop a classic.

When they going to let any of the nxt or main roster chicks have an ladder match like they did the
The Glamazon