10/14 DAZN PPV: KSI vs Tommy Fury / Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
clownshoe just said KSI threw and landed more, they show the punch stat and tommy threw more :mindblown: that was a doctored punch stat anyways, ksi wasn't really landing a damn thing with all that bouncing, lunging and hugging

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both main and co main unwatchable. At least Slim and Salt Papi had a proper fight.
Did have KSI winning. In the clinch he was scoring more. Other than that nothing landed pretty much all fight,

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
link for this bullshyt fight?

I thought Tommy Fury wants to be a real actually boxer like his brother but he's fighting celebrity boxing :dahell:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both main and co main unwatchable. At least Slim and Salt Papi had a proper fight.
Did have KSI winning. In the clinch he was scoring more. Other than that nothing landed pretty much all fight,
The fight with Deen the Great was pretty good too, both those fighters were the most technically sound on the whole card imo

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Watching Bivol vs Canelo again to cleanse my palette from this shyt
Had this shyt in the background while I was vacuuming the spot. I only looked at the TV when the crowd was getting loud and even than I was like man I should've had some music on in the background instead of this nonsense. :mjlol: