[10/16/23] Season Premiere Battle of the Giants Gunther vs Bronson Monday Night Raw Thread

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I made the call

You might need an intervention Vice. But, if you're going to crash out, make a case for Baron Corbin too. And your man still owes Gargano a fade for exposing him.

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
You might need an intervention Vice. But, if you're going to crash out, make a case for Baron Corbin too. And your man still owes Gargano a fade for exposing him.
Bruh, it's been five months!!!! I had to watch a cable television series that I otherwise would've never watched just to get a hit. Put my mans on TV!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Corbin is being used tho, he's in a match tomorrow with high stakes. Lumis been MIA forever. :mjcry:

I don't watch NXT. It's just not the same without Baeron GOATbin on the main shows. Why did HHH have to make him a loser? Whole JBL arc was just to tell him he sucked. :mjcry:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Bruh, it's been five months!!!! I had to watch a cable television series that I otherwise would've never watched just to get a hit. Put my mans on TV!

If he wasn't released, he'll be byke. I just hope not as a corny Gargano lackey. He needs to beat the shyt out of the Way and take Indi hostage on some Heidenreich shyt. :demonic:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don't watch NXT. It's just not the same without Baeron GOATbin on the main shows. Why did HHH have to make him a loser? Whole JBL arc was just to tell him he sucked. :mjcry:
He's not a loser in NXT, he's better than ever since he was a bum. You should watch if you can, best show each week hands down.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
If he wasn't released, he'll be byke. I just hope not as a corny Gargano lackey. He needs to beat the shyt out of the Way and take Indi hostage on some Heidenreich shyt. :demonic:
Breh she'd love getting kidnapped by Dexter. It's why she liked him in the first place and why they got married.