[10/16/23] Season Premiere Battle of the Giants Gunther vs Bronson Monday Night Raw Thread

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They planting seeds towards that uce v uce mania match :wow: that ending got me booking the feud in my head.

I think it should be based off jealousy. Jimmy jealous of Jeys solo success, him winning the tag belts with someone else, etc. He thinks it should be him and that he’s better than Jey.

He wants a match against his brother, but his brother declines.

Lets say Jey’s reasoning is that they deeper than blood, they twins, and he won’t fight him. Jimmy keeps on attacking him during his matches. Lets say Jimmy fukks up Jey’s chance at winning the IC title due to interfering in his match, which enrages Jey.

Rikishi appears on WWE TV to try and get his family together. Roman disrespects big uce and Jimmy ends up super kicking him, forcing Jey’s hand to face his brother at Mania with Rikishi in his corner and Solo in Jimmys corner. A family affair :wow:

Imagine that match on Night 1 while Rock v Roman is on Night 2 :ahh:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MEPJ2-Y5-o.jpg

MEPJ2-Y6-o.jpg
giphy.gif

Patrón Papi

I’m a player
Daps
Reppin
The Land/216
Raw was actually good tonight :wow:

Fatal five way female hoss fued for the women’s championship :jbhmm:

Rico & Naka beating the fukk out of each other :blessed:

Goonta & Reed putting on a show :wow:

New Sami storyline where he has to prove that he is a main event player.

Jimmy being a dikkhead & basically planting the war games seeds :wow:

Drew isn’t to be fukked with

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
finally somebody said it. Drew that bloodline shyt over, dawg.

Seth Rollins ain't the one who needs to be saying it, considering that he's the only person who never got got by that shyt.

If you really want to take it there, the bloodline shyt is why the WHC became a thing again and Seth got it around his waist. Rollins is the last person to be telling somebody to get over the bloodline when their shenanigans literally laid the groundwork for where he is now, which is World Heavyweight Champion.

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Maybe a Bonnie and Clyde storyline then. Ain't Indi some sort of Aussie? They're always up to know good under that laid back exterior. She'd gut a Loomis op faster than you can say "crikey." Put that stinga through ya 'eart mate.

She a carpet muncher in real life, she about that life. :myman:
Australia used to be a penal colony for the British crown, she need to channel the spirit of her ancient countrymen.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
They planting seeds towards that uce v uce mania match :wow: that ending got me booking the feud in my head.

I think it should be based off jealousy. Jimmy jealous of Jeys solo success, him winning the tag belts with someone else, etc. He thinks it should be him and that he’s better than Jey.

He wants a match against his brother, but his brother declines.

Lets say Jey’s reasoning is that they deeper than blood, they twins, and he won’t fight him. Jimmy keeps on attacking him during his matches. Lets say Jimmy fukks up Jey’s chance at winning the IC title due to interfering in his match, which enrages Jey.

Rikishi appears on WWE TV to try and get his family together. Roman disrespects big uce and Jimmy ends up super kicking him, forcing Jey’s hand to face his brother at Mania with Rikishi in his corner and Solo in Jimmys corner. A family affair :wow:

Imagine that match on Night 1 while Rock v Roman is on Night 2 :ahh:

Oh Yeah Really GIF - Oh Yeah Really Oh GIFs