[10/3] MSG Special Thread: No Matter How Many Cats I Break Bread With I'll Break Who You Sendin Me

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
This feels like old school MSG Network those cards where mad predictable but hey it's wrestling at MSG and you get to see it at home no RAW no PPV.

• Dap
Reactions: JML

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Ziggler vs Rusev AGAIN? :why:

Forget that. They have the nerve to do Sheamus and Orton AGAIN.
2Fj9nwo.png

That shyt is unacceptable.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Twice the $$. Having Reigns and Wyatt on the MSG show isn't gonna double the amount of people that buy tickets to the MSG show. Back in the Hulkamania era they had 3 touring groups
It's always about the money. I no Maine doesn't get ppv and I don't think they get raw or smackdown and if they do then it's rare so them getting a show is probably a big deal. With how rare they get shows they will probably go no matter how bad the card is.

Daps
This feels like old school MSG Network those cards where mad predictable but hey it's wrestling at MSG and you get to see it at home no RAW no PPV.

Court Bauer said he talked to someone in WWE and he said the production of it is going to be like a house show.

So for you brehs that never experienced those MSG house shows on the MSG Network, this is your chance to watch one.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jericho vs Owens would've been good in 2009-10, I think Jericho might be washed now though.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the tag champ U.S and WWE champ are all on one show with the divas champ. Who is headlining the bum ass show in Maine then Bray Wyatt vs Roman Reigns. Yea that will put butts in the seat. I don't get why they have to run two shows at the same time. If i was a person in Maine i would be alil
You realize people like reigns Ambrose and Wyatt right ?