[10/3] MSG Special Thread: No Matter How Many Cats I Break Bread With I'll Break Who You Sendin Me

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Look at the nikka's screen name, take it with a grain of
:comeon::leostare:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
A ton of intriguing stuff on tv tonight besides this but I'll watch it tomorrow.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
I got some peeps coming over to watch this shyt, dont know if i lost for that tho :francis:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Court Bauer said he talked to someone in WWE and he said the production of it is going to be like a house show.

So for you brehs that never experienced those MSG house shows on the MSG Network, this is your chance to watch one.
The last one I remember was Rocks heel turn he went from Rocky SUCKS! to The Rock

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Tag Team Title match should be good.

The Owens-Jericho match as well.

I guess.

I won't be seeing it live, missed the network-exclusive event (Japan show), and it seems like it was nothing. Didn't peep anybody mentioning anything about it afterwards.

If they replay it tonight after 11 pm I can see it, otherwise, i might just miss this altogether. Can't imagine any match be a must see.

one possible match result:
reports are saying Dudleyz may win belt just to keep the "anything can happen" feel for network events. I wouldn't be happy with that. Cool surprise, but don't really want them as champs, and if they gonna win the belts, have it be a different way ... more build, and specialty match