10/31 PBC on SHO PPV: Leo Santa Cruz vs Gervonta Tank Davis (WBA Super Featherweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
In regards to the competition you're fighting, when discussing resume and legacy the bag shouldn't be what we as fans care about.

I don't know but whenever I see this talk it's always in reference to an athlete :mjpls:

nikkas are getting brain damage in there imagine sitting there like ":unimpressed: he got paid 300k too much for this :unimpressed:"

nikkas used to say that about Adonis Stevenson but I bet ain't no one saying he took inflated purses now. :unimpressed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
inflated purses talk is trash if they feel they are worth xxx and get paid xxx where is this inflated purse at?

we have different viewpoints because there is a correlation between that and how a fighter moves in their career

we literally saw how lsc and superman moved in their primes.the cause and effect...we dont refer to either as an ATG..we refer to them as fighters that didnt live up to their potential

its nice they got paid..they got a nest egg..money doesnt enhance their careers though..this isnt a new thing

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
we have different viewpoints because there is a correlation between that and how a fighter moves in their career

we literally saw how lsc and superman moved in their primes.the cause and effect...we dont refer to either as an ATG..we refer to them as fighters that didnt live up to their potential

its nice they got paid..they got a nest egg..money doesnt enhance their careers though..this isnt a new thing

:gucci:

yeah im sure that is what Stevenson worried about right now if fans think he was an ATG or lived up to someone else's made up potential :unimpressed:

in a sport where you don't know which fight could be your last whether you're fighting a jobber or an ATG you should get paid like it. :hhh:

LSC got brutally ko'd there is a chance he will never be the same after last night, there is a chance he will never make big money again imagine sitting there thinking about how he made supposed "inflated purses" :picard: . Especially when boxing has shown time and time again it gives no fukks about ANY fighter.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

yeah im sure that is what Stevenson worried about right now if fans think he was an ATG or lived up to someone else's made up potential :unimpressed:

in a sport where you don't know which fight could be your last whether you're fighting a jobber or an ATG you should get paid like it. :hhh:

LSC got brutally ko'd there is a chance he will never be the same after last night, there is a chance he will never make big money again imagine sitting there thinking about how he made supposed "inflated purses" :picard: . Especially when boxing has shown time and time again it gives no fukks about ANY fighter.

I think pats argument he can correct me if I'm wrong, is that LSC wouldn't have had to move up to 130 make a move like this had he fought competition at lower weights in his prime. This move was a legacy chasing choice.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ashley Theophane
Nate Campbell
Kendall ****
Eric Morales
Amir Khan
Zab Judah
Lucas Matthysse
Herrera
Lamont Peterson
Keith Thurman
Shawn Porter
Granados
Erol Spence

**offered N accepted fights with Mikey Garcia N :deadmanny:

rIsK aDvErse

Between this N Ryan Garcia is SRL in the flesh... y’all nikkas gone full retard :gucci:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think pats argument he can correct me if I'm wrong, is that LSC wouldn't have had to move up to 130 make a move like this had he fought competition at lower weights in his prime. This move was a legacy chasing choice.

krack's not stupid he knows what im talking about...we just don't agree on that particular topic..thats all

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

his issue is with certain guys getting what he feels are inflated purses for what he feels is supbar comp(mainly pbc guys:sas2:) Superman, LSC, Swift etc.

Like I said and always will say imagine telling a nikka getting punched in his head for a living what he should and shouldn't be making. Especially someone who knows the history of the sport and how a majority of these guys end up?:hhh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Ashley Theophane
Nate Campbell
Kendall ****
Eric Morales
Amir Khan
Zab Judah
Lucas Matthysse
Herrera
Lamont Peterson
Keith Thurman
Shawn Porter
Granados
Erol Spence

**offered N accepted fights with Mikey Garcia N :deadmanny:

rIsK aDvErse

Between this N Ryan Garcia is SRL in the flesh... y’all nikkas gone full retard :gucci:

Meanwhile Crawford and Inoue are the #1 and #2 P4P fighters in the world and they have 2 legit fights between them in over 50+ fights between them...

I know Pat is talking about a past generation of fighters, but bruh gotta stop giving a pass to some of these fighters but going in on others, call it down the middle.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Meanwhile Crawford and Inoue are the #1 and #2 P4P fighters in the world and they have 2 legit fights between them in over 50+ fights between them...

I know Pat is talking about a past generation of fighters, but bruh gotta stop giving a pass to some of these fighters but going in on others, call it down the middle.

I'm in the cuts ready for some Porter and Garcia slander.:shaq:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm in the cuts ready for some Porter and Garcia slander.:shaq:

Bruh at the same time compare the resumes of Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter to Crawford and Inoue. I aint a big fan of Garcia or Porter, but it's a joke to say the latter have fought better comp than the former.

If you want to say Danny got a gift or two ok, or Porter is really fukking sloppy at times ok that's fine, but they have fought MUCH better competition than Crawford or Inoue and don't get half the praise.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the best things about my arguments..i can back it up with strictly boxing shyt...cuz we all know brand/promoter pandering arguments i dismiss...cant use "haymon is this/eurocac is that" type shyt with me..esp if it aint warranted :youngsabo:

what happened with LSC is inevitable...he wouldn't have fought tank if ppl havent been calling him out on his lackluster fights...this is facts..tank is still young...hopefully he does stay on the straight and narrow he's not put in an unfortunate situation like that

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

There’s a lot to go in on Swift about ... not making fights is not a fukking argument at all... besides Canelo N :deadmanny:... who tf else has names like that:stopitslime:

I’m indifferent towards Monster but I’ll say this Nonito was the same amount of washed as Gamboa... as Morales... as Paulie...as Mares... imagine the PBC nikkas having a FOTY with a washed ass nikka N see the narrative change completely from media N the nikkas on here