10/31 PBC on SHO PPV: Leo Santa Cruz vs Gervonta Tank Davis (WBA Super Featherweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Bruh at the same time compare the resumes of Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter to Crawford and Inoue. I aint a big fan of Garcia or Porter, but it's a joke to say the latter have fought better comp than the former.

If you want to say Danny got a gift or two ok, or Porter is really fukking sloppy at times ok that's fine, but they have fought MUCH better competition than Crawford or Inoue and don't get half the praise.

Crawford and Inoue are both three division champions, with Crawford being undisputed at 140. That should certainly hold weight and merit praise.

Also, I'm not convinced that Spence beating Porter and Garcia (both them) makes his resume that great or should even mean an automatic P4P spot. Don't get me wrong, I have Spence on my list, but that's because of his skills shown rather than level of opposition faced.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Crawford and Inoue are both three division champions, with Crawford being undisputed at 140. That should certainly hold weight and merit praise.

Also, I'm not convinced that Spence beating Porter and Garcia (both them) makes his resume that great or should even mean an automatic P4P spot. Don't get me wrong, I have Spence on my list, but that's because of his skills shown rather than level of opposition faced.

you giving waaaay too much credit to moving up in weight breh

Ws over Burns Idongo Postol etc aren’t better than Porter Swift PED Brook

Besides that tho LSC had belts in 4 weight classes only one L which he avenged in Frampton yet received 0 P4P or any credit for that matter N the Two Mares Ws N the Frampton W is > Than what a lot of nikkas on the list has done :manny:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

That weight jumping shyt overrated to me, I see that shyt as a duck tactic most of the time(on promoters not fighters). Them nikkas had 6 divisions to choose from and only got 2 legit fights between them shyt is pitiful.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
the best things about my arguments..i can back it up with strictly boxing shyt...cuz we all know brand/promoter pandering arguments i dismiss...cant use "haymon is this/eurocac is that" type shyt with me..esp if it aint warranted :youngsabo:

what happened with LSC is inevitable...he wouldn't have fought tank if ppl havent been calling him out on his lackluster fights...this is facts..tank is still young...hopefully he does stay on the straight and narrow he's not put in an unfortunate situation like that

I mean you was the first one to mention a promotion in this Pat, you specifically called out PBC fighters, nobody else mentioned a promotion... so is it oochie wally or is it one mic?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
you giving waaaay too much credit to moving up in weight breh

Ws over Burns Idongo Postol etc aren’t better than Porter Swift PED Brook

Besides that tho LSC had belts in 4 weight classes only one L which he avenged in Frampton yet received 0 P4P or any credit for that matter N the Two Mares Ws N the Frampton W is > Than what a lot of nikkas on the list has done :manny:

Leo Santa Cruz beat better competition than Loma if we being honest, and I wouldn't even put LSC in my top 10 P4P, yet Loma was the best fighter since Muhammad Ali :mjgrin:.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
How was LSC past his prime? The man is the same age as Lomachenko?
Are you trying to say Loma is in his prime ? Because he clearly is not any more. As per LSC, he is 32 and has been boxing as a pro since he's 18. The Tank fight was his 39th fight and with his high output style, you know dude has a high mileage already. There's no way he is still in his prime.

I like Tank too but we dont need to overrate his wins. He'll get his dues sooner than later and Im sure by 2022, Tank's case for top 10 P4P will be solidified. No need to rush.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Are you trying to say Loma is in his prime ? Because he clearly is not any more. As per LSC, he is 32 and has been boxing as a pro since he's 18. The Tank fight was his 39th fight and with his high output style, you know dude has a high mileage already. There's no way he is still in his prime.

I like Tank too but we dont need to overrate his wins. He'll get his dues sooner than later and Im sure by 2022, Tank's case for top 10 P4P will be solidified. No need to rush.

Loma was a unified champ bro, how else am I supposed to look at him? :gucci:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Mufukkas be overly critical of black fighters and make them jump through hoops to get the same praise these other fighters get for doing the bare minimum to get.

Mufukkas in here saying Tank was getting hit a lot like instant replay didn't show Tank was slipping and blocking so many of Leo punches, he showed incredible defensive prowess tonight, but I guess cause nikkas eyes can't see shyt in real time and they had to see it on replay it don't count. :mjlol:
Facts! Biased eyes.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Him being unified doesnt mean he was is in his prime lol

Cut this shyt out bro, NOBODY was saying Loma was out of his prime or washed 3 months ago,because he isn't. Loma has looked like shyt at lightweight because he is finally fighting people his size and he hasan amateur ass style not cause he washed.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

People still disrespecting the Mikey Garcia I see even though he was able to drop Jesse and Lipinets

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
People still disrespecting the Mikey Garcia I see even though he was able to drop Jesse and Lipinets

I aint ever seen a fighter whitewash a P4P fight and apparently they lose respect until the Spence vs M. Garcia fight. Even after seeing Mikey literally send Jessie flying on his ass with a straight right people are like 'He SHoUld haVE knOCKeD OuT tHE LiGhTWEighT!' like Spence didn't box a smart technical fight because he knew Mikey actually had power and can hurt you if you leave yourself open. Like he wasn't moving his head, pulling off pull counters, shoulder rolls, footwork and lateral movement, fighting off the backfoot, all the shyt people said he couldn't do yet after the fight he LOSES respect. I be wanting to go in on nikkas, but Spence gonna beat all these nighas favorite fighters and do all my talking for me so I'm cool

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Warrington

im not goin pretend like I’m the biggest expert at these low weights... quick look at Boxrec says warrington beat selby N Frampton in 18

LSC was at 130 by end of 19

warrington was trying to fight shakur N then Covid in 20

so I agree there was a window there for LSC to fight warrington a small one