101 Bible Oddities

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Easy. People choose what they see and what they don't see all while taking what they want and leaving the rest.

The Bible is a journey and people walk the path for a bit find something they like and make camp. For example, the prosperity gospel.... cults.... the slave Bible ( had less than 200 pages total)....
How are people choosing what they want to see. These are things you notice while you are a Christian going to church. These are literal scriptures . These are some of the ridiculous things that add up to where someone questions the rationality of the literature they are reading. Can we not look these up right now? Can we not all go to the book store and buy a Bible and find the same scriptures right now today…Deflection ! Everybody posting in this thread was a Christian once assuming we are all African American here (wonder how that came to be :ohhh:).. We aren’t from the synagogue of satan lol. Y’all are free to believe in y’all crazy fairytales as long as y’all want, but most of us adults have read the Bible multiple times and have the right to call out the absurdity of the Bible and it’s contradictions. The only things you all can do is try to act like we haven’t read the Bible and that we have only seen cliff notes of it, which is just lazy. And assumes we weren’t Christian’s before which is dishonest .I’ve read the Bible word for word front to back several times and these contradictions are not internet conspiracies, they are really in the Bible and are just as fukking ridiculous as they sound in the thread. Don’t matter what you are looking for smart ass

Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I hear that Cain thing all the time. Man think about how long it says they were living back then, didn’t Adam like like 800 years?

If you don’t believe the story you don’t believe it, but if youre trying to make the sense of it as it’s writing, then think about it. How many children can a woman in just a small time frame? Think about these women we see that end up having like 7 kids by the time they’re 45 and are already grandmothers. Now imagine this over the course of say like 100 years. There would have been a large number of females produced and walking around the Earth by let’s say year 100 of this scenario. This would have been where Cain took a wife from. Just because Cain and Seth are the only ones mentioned does not mean they did not have other children, and Seth probably did the same thing. Over the course of 800 years of doing this the gene pool is now deluded to a degree and people are now starting to move away from being so closely related by blood. It’s a multiplier effect.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
How are people choosing what they want to see. These are things you notice while you are a Christian going to church. These are literal scriptures . These are some of the ridiculous things that add up to where someone questions the rationality of the literature they are reading. Can we not look these up right now? Can we not all go to the book store and buy a Bible and find the same scriptures right now today…Deflection ! Everybody posting in this thread was a Christian once assuming we are all African American here (wonder how that came to be :ohhh:).. We aren’t from the synagogue of satan lol. Y’all are free to believe in y’all crazy fairytales as long as y’all want, but most of us adults have read the Bible multiple times and have the right to call out the absurdity of the Bible and it’s contradictions. The only things you all can do is try to act like we haven’t read the Bible and that we have only seen cliff notes of it, which is just lazy. And assumes we weren’t Christian’s before which is dishonest .I’ve read the Bible word for word front to back several times and these contradictions are not internet conspiracies, they are really in the Bible and are just as fukking ridiculous as they sound in the thread. Don’t matter what you are looking for smart ass

Did you ask the Holy Spirit to open the scriptures to you? Did you see something that is forbidden in the Bible yet you have done it yourself?

Throw out some examples if you would so please. All you have provided is commentary. I have assumed nothing as I haven't said I assume anything.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
you can read the bible 10 times and make erroneous judgments about it 10 times

if you can read it with a straight face, and still speak the way you speak you have glossed you havent read.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

99. Adam names every animal on earth​

Adam names every animal on earth. God makes the animals and parades them before Adam to see if any would strike his fancy. But none seem to have what it takes to please him. (Although he was tempted to go for the sheep.) After making the animals, God has Adam name them all. The naming of several million species must have kept Adam busy for a while.

:scust: Adam was a sheep fukker?

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina

Adam names every animal on earth. God makes the animals and parades them before Adam to see if any would strike his fancy. But none seem to have what it takes to please him. (Although he was tempted to go for the sheep.) After making the animals, God has Adam name them all. The naming of several million species must have kept Adam busy for a while.

And he was cool enough to give them all unique names too. After the 100th or so animal, I'd just start calling them similar names.

"You're a lion. You're a lionel. You're lionist. You're lionelli.", and so on and so forth.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

maybe your idea of adam is the issue

if Eve is the mother of ALL the living something is amiss.

I said it to another person but it might be our down stairs parts that is actually being described

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
All these Adam posts got me thinking. If Adam was the only human, why was he given genitals? Who was he gonna knock up? Was he supposed to fukk a sheep? Was he made without genitalia, but was gifted some after Eve was made?

Genesis needs aTV series or something that answers these important questions.

invalid

Banned
Daps
walks around with Abraham and tells him he will go down to Sodom and Gomorrah to see if it's as bad as people say it is.

23The sun had risen upon the earth when Lot entered Zoar. 24Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens.

One Lord standing on Earth while another Lord is in heaven? :jbhmm:

Not a vision or a representative or messenger or nothing.

After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward.”

Who is the word? The "logos"? :jbhmm:

Rep to whoever can even try to explain that shyt :hubie:

I think every instance where Abraham had an interaction with "God", I think most people would be surprised that that "God" is not who they think it is.

56Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.”

57Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”

58Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

Same for Moses.

In which, could possibly extend to all interactions w/ "God" in the OT.

Therefore everyone has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me. 46Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.

Last edited:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@MMS if God was right there and he was kicking it why doesn't God do that anymore?? Has God ever actually had a conversation with you where you could hear his voice?
yes i have

if you say "why doesnt God do that anymore" youve already come to a foregone conclusion about God's role in your life.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
yes i have

if you say "why doesnt God do that anymore" youve already come to a foregone conclusion about God's role in your life.

@MMS what does the cadence of God's voice sound like when you talk with God? Does God have a baritone sounding voice?

I came to that conclusion because I have never heard God speak to me. I have tried very hard.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS