11/16 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Edwin De Los Santos (vacant WBC 135 Title) / Emanuel Navarrete vs Robson Conceicao (WBO 130 Title)

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This is one of the secret ingredients Devin has over Shakur and Tank. Devin spent years in the Mayweather Gym as a kid watching multiple training camps of Floyd's. Doghouse rules helped shape him. Tank came towards the end of Floyd's career, so he understands that style of sparring in training camp too. It keeps you from being gun shy under them lights when heat coming back your way.

Not sure Haney is that much more advanced than Shakur when it comes to hard sparring. His last fight with Loma he lost in almost all of the exchanges when they went toe to toe and Loma is smaller in size. I'm anxious to see if he improved when he faces Prograis

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure Haney is that much more advanced than Shakur when it comes to hard sparring. His last fight with Loma he lost in almost all of the exchanges when they went toe to toe and Loma is smaller in size. I'm anxious to see if he improved when he faces Prograis
He’s saying at least Devin wil get in exchanges while shakur felt some power and ran the whole night

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just proved my point. Regardless of how you feel about the fight, Devin still fought Loma in his face. He could've very well played it safe and stayed on the outside with a jab. Instead, he decided to play the foot placement game with someone with great feet, and stepped to him all night in his chest investing in body work. He has a willingness to engage that Shakur doesn't have.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You just proved my point. Regardless of how you feel about the fight, Devin still fought Loma in his face. He could've very well played it safe and stayed on the outside with a jab. Instead, he decided to play the foot placement game with someone with great feet, and stepped to him all night in his chest investing in body work. He has a willingness to engage that Shakur doesn't have.

And didn't they say Loma had to spend the night in the hospital

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Damn so the fight was really that bad? I was going to watch highlights but day or two after the fight I couldn't find any, so I said screw it and forgot.

But I see Shakur taking a lot of flak. Hopefully, he really shows out in his next fight but I don't know who he would fight. Or rather, who would fight him.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Damn so the fight was really that bad? I was going to watch highlights but day or two after the fight I couldn't find any, so I said screw it and forgot.

But I see Shakur taking a lot of flak. Hopefully, he really shows out in his next fight but I don't know who he would fight. Or rather, who would fight him.
After this performance..supposed to be alot of volunteers. Jermaine Ortiz is running him down and calling him out again.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
The hate on Shakur on the boxing world is over the top IMO.

With his style people should expect to him have stinkers like this from time to time.

It is what is though.

I’m just not sure if this performance makes the fight with Haney & Davis more easier or difficult due to Shakur not being to keen on the eye for a PPV headliner.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The hate on Shakur on the boxing world is over the top IMO.

With his style people should expect to him have stinkers like this from time to time.

It is what is though.

I’m just not sure if this performance makes the fight with Haney & Davis more easier or difficult due to Shakur not being to keen on the eye for a PPV headliner.

Naw, you cant talk like you gon beat the shyt out of anyone within 5-10 lbs of you say you the best fighter in the world and come out with that big of a stinker. All the smoke is completely deserved :dead:

Then he is continuing to double down

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Naw, you cant talk like you gon beat the shyt out of anyone within 5-10 lbs of you say you the best fighter in the world and come out with that big of a stinker. All the smoke is completely deserved :dead:

Then he is continuing to double down
And this isn't the first time young Makaveli has fought scared with someone that's athletic either