11/16 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Edwin De Los Santos (vacant WBC 135 Title) / Emanuel Navarrete vs Robson Conceicao (WBO 130 Title)

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
The hate on Shakur on the boxing world is over the top IMO.

With his style people should expect to him have stinkers like this from time to time.

It is what is though.

I’m just not sure if this performance makes the fight with Haney & Davis more easier or difficult due to Shakur not being to keen on the eye for a PPV headliner.
Stinkers cool. But man only threw over 19 punches in 2 rounds. LMFAO. Thats unacceptable. And he didnt land in double digits in any rounds. Its one thing to hit and not get hit. But he was not getting hit, and not hitting either. Shyt is trash.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The hate on Shakur on the boxing world is over the top IMO.

With his style people should expect to him have stinkers like this from time to time.

It is what is though.

I’m just not sure if this performance makes the fight with Haney & Davis more easier or difficult due to Shakur not being to keen on the eye for a PPV headliner.
we dont expect boxers to have stinkers...you hit and not get hit...not you dont hit and you dont get hit :heh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
And this isn't the first time young Makaveli has fought scared with someone that's athletic either
Like I said I've always had my doubts about Shakur, his skillset be damned he doesn't have that dog in him like Tank, Haney, Teofimo, hell even Ryan Garcia showed he has that dog in him by stepping in there with Tank. Shakur is missing it unless I'm not privy to everything he don't seem like he has it.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
fukk it, I'm pushing more chips in on Shakur :mjlit:. His style going be having people mad and thinking people who can't beat him will. Even if he fights scared against power punchers who out there is able to cut the ring off and penetrate his defense enough to beat him on the cards?
For all the talk of him fighting scared he still mastered distance, getting in range at times but DLSantos hands were still handcuffed the majority of the fight since the risk of a counter was there even if it never actually came in reality.

Also we been here before with the Nakathalia fight and all that shyt went out the window when he beat up Herring. Wouldn't be surprised if that happens again, he'll probably want a fan friendly fight in his last TR bout

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
fukk it, I'm pushing more chips in on Shakur :mjlit:. His style going be having people mad and thinking people who can't beat him will. Even if he fights scared against power punchers who out there is able to cut the ring off and penetrate his defense enough to beat him on the cards?
For all the talk of him fighting scared he still mastered distance, getting in range at times but DLSantos hands were still handcuffed the majority of the fight since the risk of a counter was there even if it never actually came in reality.

Also we been here before with the Nakathalia fight and all that shyt went out the window when he beat up Herring. Wouldn't be surprised if that happens again, he'll probably want a fan friendly fight in his last TR bout

What happens when Tank walks through his ass cause he has no fear of the power

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
DAMN all that trash talking and not backing it up got everybody shytting on Shakur :damn:
This is what comes with being the next Floyd, you gotta make sure you NEVER crumble when those lights are on....that's what seperated Floyd from his peers. Hopefully he learnt from this, but I doubt it :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
DAMN all that trash talking and not backing it up got everybody shytting on Shakur :damn:
This is what comes with being the next Floyd, you gotta make sure you NEVER crumble when those lights are on....that's what seperated Floyd from his peers. Hopefully he learnt from this, but I doubt it :francis:
Shakur be talking like he mike tyson lol

If dude was just on some his skills are best and he can make dudes look silly then fine but he talks that dog walk/ass beating stuff and pulls this shyt the moment someone is athletic with power.

Its literally showing us what his kryptonite is as he isnt even good at playing off nikka literally said “DLS was scared TOO” implying shakur was shook

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's only one La Granada (Edwin de la Santos) I know. Devin a menace.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
terence-crawford-errol-spence.gif

You gotta be in the line of fire to throw counter shots
That damn uppercut counter was so swift. you damn near only see it land in slow motion. He aint even need the hook he followed up with to put Spence down.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Fxck this "fan friendly" shyt.

How bout he takes a real challenge and prove himself. Dude has fought no one since moving up. As much as it pains me to say it

Nobody is tryna watch him beat up another sushi chef. That does nothing for him or for anyone else.