DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Roman-Reigns-gets-the-crown-b5b2.jpg

After destroying King Xavier Woods and stealing his crown declaring his Bloodline as the true "kingdom" what message will Roman Reigns send to Big E for their upcoming "Champion vs Champion" Match at the Survivor Series?

20211112_SDMatchPrev_SashaShotzi_FC_Friday--499c2c22880d5c1ceda27e0bd35f8290.jpg

Before the Women's Traditional Survivor Series Match between Team Raw vs Team SmackDown happens this sunday, SmackDown team members Sasha Banks and Shotzi will go one on one. Will they get along on Sunday or will their bad blood spill over to the ppv?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
All of these releases might be due to budget cuts, but that is backed by WWE lack of creativity to make them stars. Another casualty of their lack of creativity is this Survivor Series buildup :scust:.

I feel like looking from the outside writing a wrestling script might be one of the easiest shyts in the world, but Vince probably does not allow that creative freedom because of corporate guidelines and Vince being stuck in his old ways :snoop:.

Like how hard is it to add some sort of stipulation to these matches and a mini-storyline?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
What would be proper build for WWE? They usually have 4 weeks or less in between PPVs.

If you go with that format then 3-4 weeks per PPV, yes? Is that sufficient?

Also with the advent of the internet, social media you don't have to build everything on TV. It's a dying media anyway. Ratings all over is proof of that.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What would be proper build for WWE? They usually have 4 weeks or less in between PPVs.

If you go with that format then 3-4 weeks per PPV, yes? Is that sufficient?

Also with the advent of the internet, social media you don't have to build everything on TV. It's a dying media anyway. Ratings all over is proof of that.

Well the actual tv program is my first and most times only method of consumption for wrestling, so if your segments are trash/non-existent I for sure am not going to go peruse the social media of the talents to try and get something going in my head to be interested about.

If it's lackluster I'ma just not watch it and peep results/highlights later. I think most people would share that behavior too.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Well the actual tv program is my first and most times only method of consumption for wrestling, so if your segments are trash/non-existent I for sure am not going to go peruse the social media of the talents to try and get something going in my head to be interested about.

If it's lackluster I'ma just not watch it and peep results/highlights later. I think most people would share that behavior too.
I'm not saying it's the right way. Just stating that seems to be how they handle things now. :manny:

Also in their eyes you can reach way more people through social media/internet than TV these days.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I'm not saying it's the right way. Just stating that seems to be how they handle things now. :manny:

Also in their eyes you can reach way more people through social media/internet than TV these days.
It's lazy as fuk to throw wrestlers in matches without any proper buildup. Only AEW can afford to do that because they allow cross-promotion, and the contracts they hire people on.
WWE style needs a storyline to thrive the matches and just mentioning shyt on Social Media ain't cutting it.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It's lazy as fuk to throw wrestlers in matches without any proper buildup. Only AEW can afford to do that because they allow cross-promotion, and the contracts they hire people on.
WWE style needs a storyline to thrive the matches and just mentioning shyt on Social Media ain't cutting it.
Did I say I agree? I'm just stating facts. I could say so much more about AEW but I won't because it's not worth it.