VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I know this is WWE and Cokeboy is going to book stupid shyt. What's the point in having Brock Lesnar be the one to take the title off Roman Reigns? It benefits NOBODY! Then it'll be right back to Brock rarely being on TV.

There is also no point in having The Rock be the one to take the title from Reigns either. Again, it benefits NOBODY!

It may not be a popular opinion but I wouldn't even be mad if they had Xavier Woods be the one to finally take the title from him.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
kVRx6B2.png
R7NkHwS.png
eo6z1IK.png
OQwmd9E.png
9fYrOW7.png
yHkLFMx.png
arsDDjd.png
Can you post these and any other ones you have in the Tribal Chief Appreciation Thread please?
:feedme:
The Tribal Chief Roman Reigns Appreciation Thread

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Big E looked so strong during the ending of Smackdown. I don't think he's beating Roman but it would be cool if he did.

I think Brock is the one who will beat Roman at Mania. It's still the hottest feud in WWE right now. It was reported that Brock signed for a year and a half for at least 8 matches so he's going to be around for 2022.

I'm thinking that there's a realm of possibility where Brock could actually cost Reigns the match with E this Sunday.