Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Did they really not mention on commentary that Mia Yim lost her mask mid-match? And then didn't mention that it was Mia Yim?

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
After the match, Ali yells at Reckoning and says there is no failure in Retribution.

source.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I know TSC don't mess with Reddit normally but I just saw they're doing an "Ask Me Anything" with a guy who worked as an editor at WWE for 35 years. Some pretty interesting stories.

Highlights so far:

He said that he once had to edit Jerry Lawler out of a whole show once because he got accused of statutory rape.

"We did a video where Mick Foley introduced Dude Love and Cactus Jack. W used ultimatte and actually had Mick Foley high five himself as Cactus Jack. Lots of creativity and lots of fun."

"One of the hosts was NOT drinking "coffee" in his coffee mug. Towards the end of a taping he had to relieve himself. We heard this in the control room and cut shots around him not being there. We went back and listened to his wireless mic and it was hilarious. He came back and you never knew he was gone."

Have a link for this?

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to remember Barrett was there as well:mjlol:

Damn that group was a clusterfukk

All that talent smh.....all to make Roman look strong...

Rusev
Del rio
Sheamus
Barrett

But considering where they are now.....maybe it was for the best lol....except Sheamus of course
0Axodpv.png
Not fit enough to sit at the Table......

Last edited: