11 Black-Owned Restaurants With Better Chicken Sandwiches Than Popeyes

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
It's mad places that have better chicken sandwiches, but I thought it had more to do with cost and convenience.

I get this Nashville hot sandwich sometimes by the house, but sadly this shyt is 12 bucks:mjcry:

shyt is mad bomb, but $12 bucks my nikka?

o.jpg

This the best chicken sandwich I've ever had, but it's also like 12 bucks, plus the lines are outrageous.

Had howlin rays last year only waited like 20mins it was near closing time went after I watched dude from hot ones went there and I tried the same hot shyt he had never again. Owner is coo and nice passed out free chicken to people as they were closing and got me a couple of breast for free

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went the the Sweet Chic in Brooklyn and the food was good. I'm going to see if I could check the other Brooklyn spot on this list.

Most people won't be will to spend the much for food though.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I know this is a chicken sandwich post but if any of you ever visit chocolat in Harlem please try their shrimp and grits with lobster sauce

:feedme:

Also their fried chicken is bomb

:feedme:

With that being said I’m going to try their sandwhich next time
I've passed by there a million times. I ate the chocolate mousse once and it was clumpy and never ate their food after that. I may have to rethink it one day