11 Black-Owned Restaurants With Better Chicken Sandwiches Than Popeyes

MECCA1000

All Star
Daps
Didn't even know Monroe's in Phx is black owned. Didn't see one black face up in the joint.
:jbhmm:

They're not so much better than popeye's (more spicy than flavorful) and only sell the sandwich and chicken strips. Their sandwich costs 3 X's as much and is not that much bigger.

LoLo's is hit or miss ..... the one at the airport is surprisingly better than the spot in the city.

Didn't know Shaq had a joint in Vegas ..... dudes investment portfolio is looking better than his NBA than his career highlights outchea.
definitely going to hit that spot next time in Vegas.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Something tells me you wouldn’t be complaining as much is it were the white man doing this.

I’ve got my eye on you sir.

:patrice:
:stopitslime:

I actually kinda wanted to try that popeyes sandwich too when the hype died down until I heard that they sold out today:yeshrug:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I be hitting this spot up called leon's bbq in lanham Maryland. Did lunch there Monday and yesterday.

Usually get the wings or catfish but the menu is huge.

BBQ PG County - Leon's BBQ Serving Lanham, Seabrook, Glenndale, Prince Georges County BBQ

Leon-smoking-ribs-leons-bbq-maryland-pg-county.jpg

The owner ^^^^

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I ain't gon lie they could use smaller portions breh, they used to feed the shyt outta you.

I can not co-sign that, that was the good thing about it, the food was like 3 meals

Rainforest is burning away along with 20% of the earths oxygen production but chicken sandwiches still taking top spot in the headlines

:ohhh: Word, man we didn’t know that, now that we do, now what ?? You or any of us going to go put the fire out ?? Or you planning on planting some replacement trees ??