12/1 - One Last Ride After Dark [The Main Event]: #5 Oregon vs. #3 Washington | 23' Pac-12 Championship

The Last Pac-12 Champ is....?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What would they be seeded at? And what would Georgia drop to? If that happens and Michigan moves up to 1 and has to play Alabama at 4.. :wow:
Not just that but if Texas wins as well its gonna be fukkery Central

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
:wtf: what's good with y'all Michigan dudes tonight breh? Y'all just got to experience a real winning streak against your rival for the first time since they had hammer pants and y'all coming out with this chip on your shoulder...I don't get it breh

Same.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:wtf: what's good with y'all Michigan dudes tonight breh? Y'all just got to experience a real winning streak against your rival for the first time since they had hammer pants and y'all coming out with this chip on your shoulder...I don't get it breh
23XMXMNCMCHNVYVSVMICA

:ufdup: Don't think I dont remember errbody in here takin shots, while sayin we only win by cheatin ...

It was the Michigan brehs vs the whole damn Coli :damn:

And we came out.. vindicated. :blessed:

We're still scarred breh. You got his with a stray.. but it was a flesh would. Dust yourself off and talk more shyt about Bama and how they about to miss the playoffs for the second straight year. :lolbron:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You mean a Covid year where half our team was out and couldn’t practice? What happened in 2021? They went 2-3 with him as a starter and he got his shoulder separated vs Penn State and we won the Big Ten.

This game gonna be at the Rose Bowl on grass and won’t be any turf shenanigans like last year in Arizona that destroyed our pass rush. We gonna eat
bang-fingerlicking.gif
But yall played them, then ducked that 100 points on ya head. Ya covid excuse for not playing OSU smells fishy

reaction-mrw.gif