12/1 - One Last Ride After Dark [The Main Event]: #5 Oregon vs. #3 Washington | 23' Pac-12 Championship

The Last Pac-12 Champ is....?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
dm_231129_NCF_Washington_Oregon_preview_ENHL.jpg

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
We are aggressive ass team on defense. We cant have a ton of penalties like we get. PAC refs dont understand us..

And lord I dont wanna use our kicker

Other than that...

It's okay.

This is a safe space.

U can say it. Talk yo shyt

:devil:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Last game was only close b/c Lanning refused to kick some early FGs...they should've won by 6+ points.

Washington has been dubbed the luckiest team in America, an award bestowed on last year's TCU team, who's luck eventually ran out. Tonight, on a neutral field, Ducks win and punch their playoff ticket.

As someone who isn't a fan of either team, I'd rather see the lucky team run out of luck before the playoffs rather than sliding in only to get slapped around by scUM or SEC team.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Last game was only close b/c Lanning refused to kick some early FGs...they should've won by 6+ points.

Washington has been dubbed the luckiest team in America, an award bestowed on last year's TCU team, who's luck eventually ran out. Tonight, on a neutral field, Ducks win and punch their playoff ticket.

As someone who isn't a fan of either team, I'd rather see the lucky team run out of luck before the playoffs rather than sliding in only to get slapped around by scUM or SEC team.

Who has scum slapped around in a post season or bowl game, no hate @DropTopDoc :hubie:. I gotta think whoever makes the playoffs will be itching to play dem on the low...

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Who has scum slapped around in a post season or bowl game, no hate @DropTopDoc :hubie:. I gotta think whoever makes the playoffs will be itching to play dem on the low...

They seem to be on a mission...I've been waiting for their luck to run out vs. PSU and y'all, but it's not happened. All beef aside, they're probably the 2nd best team in the country, FSU with a backup and UW with zero defense isn't beating scUM. I've been critical of Texas all year, so I don't think they could beat them either. UGA would probably 7 out of 10 times, Oregon about 50/50, and bama about 50/50...

I want the 3 other teams that will pose the most difficult pathway for scUM...everything else is secondary at this point

Don't want some fufu shyt like FSU winning, UGA losing, scUM moves to #1 then cakewalks past FSU to then play the winner of a straight up war between Oregon/Bama/UGA/Texas

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
They seem to be on a mission...I've been waiting for their luck to run out vs. PSU and y'all, but it's not happened. All beef aside, they're probably the 2nd best team in the country, FSU with a backup and UW with zero defense isn't beating scUM. I've been critical of Texas all year, so I don't think they could beat them either. UGA would probably 7 out of 10 times, Oregon about 50/50, and bama about 50/50...

I want the 3 other teams that will pose the most difficult pathway for scUM...everything else is secondary at this point

Possible. Could be that team of destiny I suppose....🤢

This came from a UGA board. They def wanna play em.

GAI-rl1WsAAoppi

And even on scum boards, they saying shyt like:

Plus I'd rather see Washington in the playoff than Oregon. Oregon's a much more physical, complete team

Oregon is a scarier team for sure. Thats why they're a 10 point favorite tonight.

Me too. I think Michigan matches up with Washington better than Oregon. So either UW or the FSU backup QB in Pasadena.