12/1 - One Last Ride After Dark [The Main Event]: #5 Oregon vs. #3 Washington | 23' Pac-12 Championship

The Last Pac-12 Champ is....?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@Trav @smitty22 @DropTopDoc @Trust Me @Regular_P

Have they decided if the B1G title game is moving from indy next season?

Last I heard, Indy made their bid a few months ago.

Ain't heard nothing since.

It was talk of it moving to LV but idk where that’s at as of now, might as well who tf wants to have a great season and go to nap town

U buggin'.

Went when it was us vs dem Badgers a few years ago & that stadium is nice as fukk & the city is lowkey lit too. As one who's been to Vegas, shyt is slightly overrated and I wouldn't wanna deal with that shyt for no game fr. Maybe alternate it at best (though I know thats not possible)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Last I heard, Indy made their bid a few months ago.

Ain't heard nothing since.

U buggin'.

Went when it was us vs dem Badgers a few years ago & that stadium is nice as fukk & the city is lowkey lit too. As one who's been to Vegas, shyt is slightly overrated and I wouldn't wanna deal with that shyt for no game fr. Maybe alternate it at best (though I know thats not possible)

Only reason i say that is the cold, nap made it a point to be a well oiled machine when they host shyt so i understand how you would like it, but I’m not trying to be in the cold, and it’s Vegas so it’s plenty of shyt to get into (that’s just me)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Fukk alla dat

Ducks vs scum

Who ya ridin' wit

378bdbdd5f06a115a3b3f1b0fd3dbc6b.jpg

I’m Michigan first

Funny enough my ug is playing my chiropractic school soon, I’m my hbcu first always

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Man this Washington def stress you out with all the space they use, idk what Oregon does to stop this

Thought ORE would've been preppin' for all their bunch/stack stuff knowing this was prob coming since the last game ended but good thing is they only got bent & didn't fold. They stopped tryna attack that middle and bought some pressure to dem T's which seemed to temporarily work