120 Days No Fap, Free Dap x Rep

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Decided just after christmas to get serious about this NoFap shyt and used the NY as an excuse and so far in 2019 I been fap free :whoo:Didn't think i would make it this far, as i never have before but i feel stellar :blessed: It hasn't been too tough i've just been strict with triggers, do stuff with my idle time and just generally tried to just be disciplined.
If i can you all can get out the fap game brehs, retire the palm brehs and reclaim your free time :smugdraper: Salute.

giphy.gif

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Decided just after christmas to get serious about this NoFap shyt and used the NY as an excuse and so far in 2019 I been fap free :whoo:Didn't think i would make it this far, as i never have before but i feel stellar :blessed: It hasn't been too tough i've just been strict with triggers, do stuff with my idle time and just generally tried to just be disciplined.
If i can you all can get out the fap game brehs, retire the palm brehs and reclaim your free time :smugdraper: Salute.

giphy.gif
Congrats breh. What physical & mental changes have you noticed?

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Can you go into detail on perceived benefits you attained?

Congrats breh. What physical & mental changes have you noticed?

1) I feel a lot more confident about what I’m doing on a daily basis, I don’t second guess or doubt myself nearly as much especially with social interactions

2) I am a lot more proactive with women, sex isn’t ruling my mind with the interactions and i can be more attentive to things. Sounds weird since I haven’t been fappin but it has changed how I view women m

3) the nuts from sex are :ahh: lasting longer and easier to get aroused

4) my physicals in the gym have upped, I can lift that extra rep or two I would have pussied out of before

5) I am less lazy and procrastinate less, when I have a thought to do something I just get up and act

Those are the main things I’ve actively noticed but there are a lot more subtle and nuanced changes that are hard to articulate but it’s a dope feeling. There’s definitely a benefit to this shyt I recommend you brehs pursue it with intensity you won’t regret it. salute.