120 Days No Fap, Free Dap x Rep

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Trying to get back on that level as well. My longest streak was from Aug 2018 to Jan of 2019. Breh, I had the biggest regret when I gave in because I knew it was going to be harder getting back on the path. Since that point, I've constantly been on/off with it. Really need to start taking it seriously again. I feel way better when I'm not doing this. Continue doing great things homie.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Grats, I’m 10 days in. Had to stop because certain sites were really taking care of ya boy :whoo::whoo::whoo:

Going the whole 90

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Decided just after christmas to get serious about this NoFap shyt and used the NY as an excuse and so far in 2019 I been fap free :whoo:Didn't think i would make it this far, as i never have before but i feel stellar :blessed: It hasn't been too tough i've just been strict with triggers, do stuff with my idle time and just generally tried to just be disciplined.
If i can you all can get out the fap game brehs, retire the palm brehs and reclaim your free time :smugdraper: Salute.

giphy.gif
:ohhh:

how much time to reckon you saved? What have you done with it?

Inspire me, breh

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1) I feel a lot more confident about what I’m doing on a daily basis, I don’t second guess or doubt myself nearly as much especially with social interactions

2) I am a lot more proactive with women, sex isn’t ruling my mind with the interactions and i can be more attentive to things. Sounds weird since I haven’t been fappin but it has changed how I view women m

3) the nuts from sex are :ahh: lasting longer and easier to get aroused

4) my physicals in the gym have upped, I can lift that extra rep or two I would have pussied out of before

5) I am less lazy and procrastinate less, when I have a thought to do something I just get up and act

Those are the main things I’ve actively noticed but there are a lot more subtle and nuanced changes that are hard to articulate but it’s a dope feeling. There’s definitely a benefit to this shyt I recommend you brehs pursue it with intensity you won’t regret it. salute.

Nice, thanks. I take modafinil (stimulant-like smart drug) and the benefits feel like most of that but combined with no fap + nutrition + gym this summer, I'll be on a superhuman level of productivity :whoo:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
damn i tried to do this but keep falling off. i think its the weed, that shyt can lowkey trigger you if you get too zooted

hopefully i'll be making this same thread sep 1st

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Hope y'all still get p*ssy because not letting that shyt out period is bad for the prostate. Just saying. :yeshrug:

The body has a more natural way of getting rid of old semen.

Nice, thanks. I take modafinil (stimulant-like smart drug) and the benefits feel like most of that but combined with no fap + nutrition + gym this summer, I'll be on a superhuman level of productivity :whoo:

Every time you fap.you will lose vital nutrition like zinc which is not a common nutrition in most peoples diets.