$1300 Apartment In Miami

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
how many can afford that? black ppl here seem to only be delegated to low level jobs... you gotta work remotely to get fair pay.
shyt, barely no one can afford that. But that’s besides the point.

you need to be expecting to pay 2 bands for an 1 bedroom apartment or you might as well not move to “cheap ass” Florida

Braman

Superstar
Daps
There is no point :mjlol:

You think an hourly wage between $16-$20 before taxes is sustainable and justifies $1,300 a month rent?

I mean ive got some time champ. We can do the math and calculate % increase in rent vs % increase in minimum wage if you like

It’s not gonna go well for you. Median rent was $1059 when minimum wage was $7. That sound more sustainable to you? :beli:Let me know what you wannna do

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I mean ive got some time champ. We can do the math and calculate % increase in rent vs % increase in minimum wage if you like

It’s not gonna go well for you. Median rent was $1059 when minimum wage was $7. That sound more sustainable to you? :beli:Let me know what you wannna do
It wasn't then and it isn't now, sounds like you support the current system now :manny:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Damn I'm tripping off how them spots be coming with no dedicated sleep space smh

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It wasn't then and it isn't now, sounds like you support the current system now :manny:

denzel-washington-my-man-hoziq3ldc25nm2jd.gif

You’ve taken my blunt assessment of the system and conflated it with support. So I’ll see myself out and leave you fellas to it.

But this seems like it’ll be a really productive excercise so please do @ me when yall find a solution:youngsabo:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
fukking roach motel. shyt 50sqft. Step in there and can touch all the walls from the center of the “apartment”

America needs to have a revolt/uprising over apartment prices

Look to your left. Look to your right.

Americans are willing to pay those prices to live close to the action. If you broke, get your money up. That's the name of the game. :francis::yeshrug:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Has minimum wage ever paid all the bills and supported entire families?

Even if you go back to the 50s, dudes was mainly working in warehouses and facility plants that paid for everything.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Instead of getting emotional, I’d advise you nggas to get a macroeconomical clue.

Minimum wage in Florida 2 years ago was $8. It is now $12. The minimum wage jumped more in 2 years than it did the previous 20. In 2026 legislation is already in place minimum wage will be $15

So, I will repeat…stop making these goofy ass threads.

I was not being literal :comeon: I think my point is pretty clear

You think rent is supposed to be fair?!?! :gucci:

Oh but a week ago nggas was actually advocating for renting

:mjtf:

Rent is a losing game. Period. You either gon lose a little, or lose a lot. But one thing is for sure you don’t dictate the rules. So the reason theres so much pushback to my comment is bc yall running on emotion.

Take away the emotion and how you wish it could be. How it IS, is the market is the market. If they charge a price, what decides whether it’s overpriced is demand, not emotion.

If they charged 1300 and it goes vacant, it’s overpriced.
If they charged 1300 and there’s demand, it ain’t overpriced. It really is that simple. The game is rigged, so don’t play the gotdamn game.
Breh stop this bullshyt. Rent rises regardless minimum wage.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
In NYC for 1300 you will get a ROOM.

People who live in places where nobody wants to go shouldn't involve themselves in these rent convos,of course its cheap where you live,people aren't comming from all over to be there.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
The walls u can see clearly are reading to melt the white off..

The shower u can tell is going to fall apart when u turn the water on..

But there’s always those few idiots who will go for it just to say they live in Miami