$1300 Apartment In Miami

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I initially laughed at this. So I can't judge nobody else that does. But then it saddened me because I know that it's hard to come out of those circumstances when the cost of living is as high as it is.

Forgive me y'all, I think I'm just having a day of empathy. I'll do better tomorrow.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And oh yeah, you couldn’t pay me $1300 to live in Liberty City… unless its changed DRASTICALLY for the better since the last decade Ive been there

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
The walls u can see clearly are reading to melt the white off..

The shower u can tell is going to fall apart when u turn the water on..

But there’s always those few idiots who will go for it just to say they live in Miami
Nobody want to live in Miami that bad breh.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't know anything about the area but it just looks like a normal, if slightly run down apartment to me :yeshrug:

My place when I was just out of college was similar (rent was a lot less tho).

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
scarface-chainsaw-scene-bathroom.jpg

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I'm a FL nikka lemme get these jokes off because I have lived in shyt like that before 💪🏿

if your breaker box is inside the crib
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

you better be in a fire ass condo 20 floors up and even still it should be in the cut OUT OF SIGHT (meaning I should have to look for it)

breaker box in the kitchen 😭😭😭 builder ain't give a fukk but he ain't have much to work with

makeshift window bars around the AC unit and it's next to the front door....that's a custom job my nikka so that tells me they done already got the owner for an AC or two 😂😂😂

got the shield for the pry bar on the door jam too 😭😭😭

you best sleep with ya fie on deck that bytch

look at them window blinds and floor tiles from 1993... renovation was half assed

you can def fry chicken and cook dope in there

this what we can an "efficiency" in south FL....bare minimum

now that I'm done joking lemme give you some game... the main reason an "efficiency" is a bad look in south FL is the way the law defines them based on building code from my understanding

in most cases they are considered hotels which means police can kick yo shyt it at anytime with no warrant...it's like being in jail and they can raid ya cell anytime....except you paying rent

but we don't cry down here we grind and come up out the bullshyt