15 Year Old Mike Tyson Shadow Boxing

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Forget Bruce Lee, posters were saying RONDA ROUSEY would hang with boxers :deadmanny:

I don't ever wanna hear bout that broad & boxing. bytch was throwin punches incorrectly, had her wrist coccd n pushin from her chest. Like I told my lil bro yrs ago " :what: you'll break ya damn wrist! Turn over your fuccn fist" :dead:

Tyson a perfect example of ppl bein born to do certain things & a case for reincarnation bein real. No amount of training,drugs or legendary coaches can teach that shyt & be fluid naturally. They may tweak some skills but... :wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yea

UFC nikkas was on some...

Lee was ahead of his time...His punches could break the speed of light and sound barrier...what you think would happen to Mike's chest?

Mike just a boxer all Lee got to do is forward back down cyclone kick him in the nuts...

How a boxer gon stop a shoryuken?

Dead serious for 40 pages...:russ:
What would happen if somone took one of those Bruce Lee kicks though?

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
80HAq17.gif

:whoo:
Thats my Brownsville representer:to:
the hand speed and head movement its... its.... loodacwis...the defense is impregnable:whoo:
that footwork is like perpetual motion its...its..its..like a hypotenuse triangle:ohhh:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
But but but Bruce Lee would take him in a street fight. :mjlol:
bu bu but he'd catch Mike with the 2 inch eye gouge of death...

A nikka legit said that back on the hamster...

That Tyson vs Lee thread was pure comedy...
Yea

UFC nikkas was on some...

Lee was ahead of his time...His punches could break the speed of light and sound barrier...what you think would happen to Mike's chest?

Mike just a boxer all Lee got to do is forward back down cyclone kick him in the nuts...

How a boxer gon stop a shoryuken?

Dead serious for 40 pages...:russ:
:beli:Mike Tyson was one of the goat boxers and all but Bruce Lee was the greatest martial artist ever who literally created an entire fightin style and revolutionized hand to hand combat, he routinely beat guys twice Tyson's size in fights muhfukka legit had arrogant cats like yall challengin him to street fights on a regular basis thinkin he was overrated and had to fukk them up. Tyson took several Ls in the ring but Bruce Lee never caught a L from anyone in any fight he took them down makin it look easy, plus as fast as Mike's fists were Bruce Lee was faster hell they had to slow down fight scenes in his movies cause he was movin too fast for viewers to follow.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:beli:Mike Tyson was one of the goat boxers and all but Bruce Lee was the greatest martial artist ever who literally created an entire fightin style and revolutionized hand to hand combat, he routinely beat guys twice Tyson's size in fights muhfukka legit had arrogant cats like yall challengin him to street fights on a regular basis thinkin he was overrated and had to fukk them up. Tyson took several Ls in the ring but Bruce Lee never caught a L from anyone in any fight he took them down makin it look easy, plus as fast as Mike's fists were Bruce Lee was faster hell they had to slow down fight scenes in his movies cause he was movin too fast for viewers to follow.
Bruce lee was flawed and kept developing his expression/art..he was a small man..his art was meant for everybody (size etc)..I have never seen him compete in comps or in street battles, just read and hear from many sources..