15 year old Ryan Gainer shot by deputy had autism, was acting out after family dispute, attorney says

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I agree with the first part.

As for the second, no detective is going to spend their time going out on calls that can be shunted to patrol people. Detectives have caseloads and quotas.
Correct. But Detectives normally dress like school teachers. That was why I mentioned them. Sport coat or suit or dress shirt and slacks.

And they usually have their guns concealed

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
Police are SUPPOSED to be trained to do that

we know they don't actually use them or the lessons dont stick. just be giving guns and badges to anyone
That's why I'm calling the cop a coward for shooting a skinny ass 15 yr old as he had a considerable amount of space between him and the child based on how the article is written and the description of the body cam. If you have time to bark orders and aim and shoot you can aim at non lethal parts to subdue a violent assailant. He had to run at the officer. You shoot at them feet.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Tragic. I blame the family calling the cops. Esp if the father was there. He was only 15 and he doesn't look that strong that a full grown able body man wouldn't be able to control.

Truly a tragic story and not to take anything away from the police....we have to got to stop calling the cops for mental health issues esp when it with a minor.

As for the fukking pig who is trained to subdue assailants 1st without using lethal force, that was some coward as shyt. I hope he gets LIFE in GEN POP
Them special kids have the strength of 10 gorillas bruh...
Not saying though should have called the cops tho

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
No the fukk they dont...only the bigger ones. I worked with special needs students in Bossier Parish. I could handle them. Them scrawny fukks couldn't and had to call me to assist. I refused. Cause they asses needed to be in shape....I enjoyed subduing them students cause I could use my football moves and my weight and knock them down without injury and use Parish approve subduing moves.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
No the fukk they dont...only the bigger ones. I worked with special needs students in Bossier Parish. I could handle them. Them scrawny fukks couldn't and had to call me to assist. I refused. Cause they asses needed to be in shape....I enjoyed subduing them students cause I could use my football moves and my weight and knock them down without injury and use Parish approve subduing moves.
:manny:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why do ppl think that ppl with mental disabilities have above average strength? Of course if they lift weights then they might be strong but "special" ppl who don't lift aren't super strong just because they are disabled. That is just a myth.

I have a disability and my strength is average at best.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
That's not realistic
It is realistic. He had enough time to talk commands lol.....come on breh....stop it. You aim at the feet. He had atleast 8 bullets and he is a trained shooter. You aim at the feet.

Yall giving the cop a pass on this? I'm not tryna confrontational. But that cop is trained to shoot and hit a target. He could've shot at the ground.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
Why do ppl think that ppl with mental disabilities have above average strength? Of course if they lift weights then they might be strong but "special" ppl who don't lift aren't super strong just because they are disabled. That is just a myth.

Right. It's a cop out. Like when they used to say racist shyt about black folk when we are angry....we get the strength of 3 men

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The crazy thing is...I know that family was hammering it home to 911, this is a mental health episode. But like I said. If the father was there like the article is suggesting, shouldn't be no need to call the cops for a 15 yr old.
Dad's aren't Supermen. We see videos every week of kids fighting their parents, teachers. They needed assistance. Who knows there situation. I've been called to deal with family situations. By the accounts it sounds like their need for assistance required emergency assistance therefore they called the police. There's no magic age where you go from not needing the police to "well, he's 19 now, I gotta call the police :manny:" theres no gender or relation to a person "welp, now we gotta get Grandma" "ok, now let's call uncle" "wait that's your father, don't do that" "this is acceptable, they are brothers"

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Sad. My neighbor from when I was a kid had her grown son who had a mental disability too. He used to have fits and she was afraid of calling the cops because one time he got arrested and they just made his condition worse. She ended having him sedated pretty much 24/7, while she takes care of him full time. It was the only way she could care for him cause he was so much bigger than her. :sadcam:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It is realistic. He had enough time to talk commands lol.....come on breh....stop it. You aim at the feet. He had atleast 8 bullets and he is a trained shooter. You aim at the feet.

Yall giving the cop a pass on this? I'm not tryna confrontational. But that cop is trained to shoot and hit a target. He could've shot at the ground.
You clearly have not been educated on firearm usage as well as grossly overestimate the amount of police training in firearms. A cop is just required to hit paper 5 times at a distance of 3 yards, 5 yards and 10 yards. Once or twice a year. This is for a standard police officer. Not swat, not a special force or unit. I go to the range more and shoot more often that 90% of police officers and so do most people with gun range memberships. 15 shots to qualify. That's it.

It's incredibly hard to hit a moving target, let alone the extremities of a moving target. You shoot at center mass because it's the largest area, you don't shoot for the legs or a hand or a foot. Your significantly less likely to get a hit and the first rule of firearm safety is to know what's in front, behind and to the sides of your target. The second being doing ever shoot at anything you aren't trying to destroy.

You dont shoot to wound, to injure, to obtain compliance. It's supposed to be a last resort to end a threat. Not a bargaining chip or negotiation tool.

There is no such thing as a warning shot. That shyt is in tv and in movies. You don't shoot in the air because bullets land somewhere. If a bullet comes down on your house and hits your grandma or hits your car, then what? You don't shoot at the ground because on solid surfaces the bullet is going to fragment and the shrapnel will injure you. You don't have time to run into a grassy area or find a mound of leaves or something soft and absorbent that'll retain a bullet.

Last edited:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Youre either on one end of the spectrum or the other. Retard strength or just retarded. That's not a personal diss. That's just a statement about the spectrum.