Top 4

2014-buffalo-bills.jpg

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ:

With a strong running game and improved d-line, all EJ has to do is get first downs, protect the ball and finish in the red zone. Watkins, Williams, Woods and Chandler is an adequate receiving group for achieving this aim. We need more than a 7.0 YPA. EJ needs to step up in the pocket, go through progressions and be accurate downfield.

I heard Watkins is the GOAT, so at least we have that going for us.

Yeah, he's been balling out. He's already looking like the best receiver in the group and is perhaps the most explosive #1 type receiver in the division too.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all this nig manuel has to do is be a game manager like trent dilfer
...but he probably can't even do that

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
I have no idea of how this season will go, but I'll be at the preseason game vs the panthers on the 8th.

I honestly hope for 8-8 but the playoffs would be heaven for me. I expect more growing pains this year. I love the bills regardless of the failures and I really hope they don't move from buffalo.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Heard the O-Line has been bad during training camp as Marrone has taken a hands-on role with them. That's not a good sign, O-Line is gonna have to be a instrumental in whether EJ matures as a QB this year or not.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
EJ apparently had one of his best practices last night. Going through progressions, looking off defenders. Dude really didn't play much last year. If he ain't shyt I'll be as ready as anybody to throw him in the bushes but you gotta give dude some time. A lot of QBs and offenses look like shyt right now

Last edited:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Heard the O-Line has been bad during training camp as Marrone has taken a hands-on role with them. That's not a good sign, O-Line is gonna have to be a instrumental in whether EJ matures as a QB this year or not.
Cordy Glenn is out right now and everybody else except E. Wood is new or fighting for a spot. At some point
they're going to have to decide on a starting 5 so they can learn to play together. We gotta keep in mind that
we have a top 5 possibly top 3 DLine so you have to expect that it's going to be tough for the OLine early on

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Things I'm looking at in this game:

1. Manuel- had a pretty solid week of practice. Reports say that he's seeing the field and going trough progressions alot better.
I'm sure he won't play much but let's see if can do it in a "real game"

2. OLine- Still a lot of question marks. Only lock right now is Eric Wood. Glenn is still out which mean Henderson, who reportedly has done ok so far, is starting at LT,
which makes me nervous as hell. If he does well in preseason I wouldn't be surprised if he got a shot to start at RT when Glenn comes back

3. LB's- Rivers, Brown and Bradham specifically. Haven't heard much about Rivers at all but everyone seems to be really high on Bradham this
year as he'll be playing the WLB position Kiko was supposed to play. Preston Brown is apparently knocking cat's helmets off in TC.
I feel like he'll work his way into a lot of playing time this year

4. TE Chris Gragg- Dude is pretty athletic at his position but didn't get to play much last year. Had a decent week of practice after coming back from severe cramps.
Don't think Chandler or Moeaki will play so he should get plenty of time to show what he can do

5. Sammy Watkins :noah: