• Boyz 2 Men

Votes: 25 92.6%

• Total voters

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Mint Condition was about the beginning/middle/end of a relationship, as well as general black women worship (So Fine, Pretty Brown Eyes).

Nothing Left To Say is one of the GOAT RNB breakup songs out there.

Stokley's vocals, unlike a John Legend, never came off as simpish to me.

My vote goes to Boys II Men.
Co-sign

All Wanya big head ass did was beg for some broad....or complain about losing her ass

Stokely went ham on nobody does it betta...basically was wishing a broad WOULD find better than me

:wow:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Jodeci really came through and crushed the R&B buildings. Before them nikkas wore suits and sang about Love these church boys from Charlotte came through with this:

They and R Kelly ended the simping era of music.

They also have a song about crying for their hoe to come back... with a bridge "Baby Im begging, baby im begging"... three years before this
:mjlol:
And their first album is half love ballads, no different than the other RnB at the time...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They also have a song about crying for their hoe to come back... with a bridge "Baby Im begging, baby im begging"... three years before this
:mjlol:
And their first album is half love ballads, no different than the other RnB at the time...
They evolved. They started out singing back up for Father MC:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
They evolved. They started out singing back up for Father MC:

Understood, but I just find it funny that the narrative is that Jodeci started out as some RnB NWA type shyt that went against the grain.
Forever My Lady was half New Jack Swing, half ballads