2/16 Trump News Conference: “The leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake.”

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
nikka..this shift has already been WELL documented..

And use common sense.. if she got caught cheating during one debate..do you really think she would grow some ethical fortitude over night and Not try and gain an advantage in the others

Check out these videos...

Do you know what logical fallacies are?

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Kinda...

But explain how that applies here.. Where is the fault in my logic?:jbhmm:

Well, for one you're making the leap that since Donna Brazile tipped off Clinton to a few questions that might be brought up in a debate, then Clinton is likely to have gained an unfair advantage other times throughout her career. That claim can't be substantiated, and you shouldn't extrapolate a single wrong-doing as evidence of methodical wrong-doing.

Then there's the conspiracy theory-esque YouTube vids .... I shouldn't have to point out what's wrong with this.

And then there's this false equivalency. Candidate Trump DID insult my intelligence by making bold face lies about the state of the union, and his positions on numerous things, especially the war in Iraq. He has the most vapid point of view I've seen from an adult on multiple issues, much less a president. Hillary may pander for votes, and I question her moral wisdom (as I question Trump's), but at least I know she isn't a child ... giving an oral report on a book never read.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Well, for one you're making the leap that since Donna Brazile tipped off Clinton to a few questions that might be brought up in a debate, then Clinton is likely to have gained an unfair advantage other times throughout her career. That

I was really only talking about the presidential debates...

And what bad luck for her... the one time she cheated so happened to be the one time she got caught :mjcry:

Just like those dui drivers out there.. the one time they happen to be drunk driving happened to be the one time they got pulled over:troll:

You call it logical fallacy ..i call it common sense:yeshrug:

Then there's the conspiracy theory-esque YouTube vids .

It's clear as day to me something suspicious is going on in those two particular YouTube videos and she was signaling to Lester several times with those face scratches ..

And I'm being objective

And then there's this false equivalency. Candidate Trump DID insult my intelligence by making bold face lies about the state of the union, and his positions on numerous things, especially the war in Iraq

The state of the union was after he already won, so it's irrelevant in this discussion...

And Hilary lied about her email account and Libya and a host of other things while in office so it's really like pick poison...

And I just so happen to prefer Trumps over Hillarys :yeshrug:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I was really only talking about the presidential debates...

And what bad luck for her... the one time she cheated so happened to be the one time she got caught

Just like those dui drivers out there.. the one time they happen to be drunk driving happened to be the one time they got pulled over

You call it logical fallacy ..i call it common sense

I'm sure most people who are arrested on DUI charges drive sober 99% of the time. You don't have to be driving drunk all the damn time to get popped once.

AND just because someone has never been caught doing it, doesn't mean they've never been guilty of said crime.

My point is you shouldn't make assumptions because you don't know what you're talking about. You're just talking out of your ass and making claims in which you can't justify or prove.

It's clear as day to me something suspicious is going on in those two particular YouTube videos and she was signaling to Lester several times with those face scratches ..

And I'm being objective

If you say so.

The state of the union was after he already won, so it's irrelevant in this discussion...

And Hilary lied about her email account and Libya and a host of other things while in office so it's really like pick poison...

And I just so happen to prefer Trumps over Hillarys :yeshrug:

No, no no. I'm talking about his claims about things like the crime rate, the economy, and him otherwise critiquing the Obama Administration in ways that were in conflict with the actual facts. His comments about the condition of the United States as a whole.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Obama did not win the white vote both times.

So in 2008 when Obama got elected America was all good.. but in 2012 that's when all of the racism started

1408.gif

Serious question
What institution handed you your GED?

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So in 2008 when Obama got elected America was all good.. but in 2012 that's when all of the racism started

1408.gif

Serious question
What institution handed you your GED?
This is revisionist history. When Obama got elected in 08 people were hanging effigies of him, calling for his deportation, calling him a terrorist, claiming he wasn't a American citizen and drawing racist ass signs in protest to his election.Stop it. We were all there.:comeon:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
If his name was Marshawn Lynch or

Insert Your Favorite Athlete____________

Everyone would :salute:for him calling out the media and their lying ways...

But cause its Trump the left goes:angry:

:sas2:

I don't think so. Especially if said athlete specifically left out conservatively biased news outlets. What the President is doing here is so damn transparent.