2/16 Trump News Conference: “The leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake.”

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So in 2008 when Obama got elected America was all good.. but in 2012 that's when all of the racism started

1408.gif

Serious question
What institution handed you your GED?
Breh, Obama did not get majority of the white vote in both 08 and 12.

You tried to reference Obama being president as proof that white people aren't racist, when they voted against him both times.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A deeper look into this chart reveals that a Democrat has never won the majority of the white vote in recent years. I am willing to bet the trend goes back to 1964.

It's obvious white people still follow that southern strategy. It wouldn't be weird if the same racist folks holding on to the southern strategy didn't vote for the black caniadate.:ohhh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A deeper look into this chart reveals that a Democrat has never won the majority of the white vote in recent years. I am willing to bet the trend goes back to 1964.

It's obvious white people still follow that southern strategy. It wouldn't be weird if the same racist folks holding on to the southern strategy didn't vote for the black caniadate.:ohhh:
Johnson did say "we have lost the south for a generation" in I think 1964 :ehh:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
That is why I believe that the large majority of white people here in America are racist. I say that about 70% of them are racist. The white folks who are so called "down," are a minority. This is an uncomfortable issue we as black want to discuss. Just like Ayatollah Khomeini said, Trump has shown the true face of America.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
That is why I believe that the large majority of white people here in America are racist. I say that about 70% of them are racist. The white folks who are so called "down," are a minority. This is an uncomfortable issue we as black want to discuss. Just like Ayatollah Khomeini said, Trump has shown the true face of America.
what would you say the percentage of racist black people are? or latino?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

They can't be racist as they don't have the institutions to have that behavior. Prejudice not many blacks are only racist because of Whites and Latinos are more racist to blacks then whites

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hmmmm....seeing as though many black and Latino people proudly support white Spider-Man, white iron man, white Harry Potter, white avengers, white Pixar, white game of thrones, white award shows, white p0rn, white record labels, white attorneys, white medical practices, white fortune 500s, white 401k, white Ford/Dodge/Chevy, white princesses, white nickolodeon, white Microsoft, white owned sports franchises, look beyond black/Latino owned businesses for white Walmart, white target, white Best Buy, white Safeway/giant/shoppers/Harris teeter/Aldi/Trader Joes. Can't wait to move into white suburbs to hold money in white banks, send their kids to white schools and move up white corporate America.

Very very few, but some of whom rob blacks, kill blacks, sell drugs to blacks, abuse black women physically and verbally, rep the destructive forces of the white music/movie industry that glorifies and promotes the destruction of black culture, rep trumpset, and are secretly jealous of white supremacy.....I'd say very few.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Racists for Obama

So a canvasser goes to a woman’s door in Washington, Pennsylvania. Knocks. Woman answers. Knocker asks who she’s planning to vote for. She isn’t sure, has to ask her husband who she’s voting for. Husband is off in another room watching some game. Canvasser hears him yell back, “We’re votin’ for the n***er!”

Woman turns back to canvasser, and says brightly and matter of factly: “We’re voting for the n***er.”

On the Road: Western Pennsylvania

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Their default answer is "AA" can't be racist...We don't have to power to be... Yada yada yada...

But semantics aside AA are just as if not more racist prejudice as crackers are

:gucci::camby:

99% of any black prejudice/resentment towards white people is based on the fact white people have treated blacks like sh*t for centuries. You cannot separate white supremacy and it's effects from any narrative of black "racism" or prejudice.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:gucci::camby:

99% of any black prejudice/resentment towards white people is based on the fact white people have treated blacks like sh*t for centuries. You cannot separate white supremacy and it's effects from any narrative of black "racism" or prejudice.
Right, nowhere in the history of this country has the white race faced oppression. Natives, blacks and to a far, far, far, far, far lesser extent hispanics. Even the early Irish c00ned it up and switched over to "white" to avoid the fade.