Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Booby roode with the team Canada hockey stick
Lol at Lashley running threw kurts promo
Maria lookin good but that big ass heart was looking dumb af

I forgot Gail kim sucks on the mic lol
Maria was running laps around her

Lmao , Josh Mathews didnt the know the name of abyss' weapon (Janice )
It took pope a while to figure out what he was talking get about a

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
:dahell: TNA is dumb as hell to use Youtube as the video player on their site.i was watching a preview of todays show. video finished and don't y'all know when a video finished they be having like similar content that is recommended on YT. why do it have TNA 2015 bound for glory full show :russ: and another was why does TNA suck :russ: right on their own website :snoop:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
I see they still remember Tyrus is the #1 contender :ehh: At some point he's gonna knock Reby out throwing her the baby and betray Fatt to win the title.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:dahell: TNA is dumb as hell to use Youtube as the video player on their site.i was watching a preview of todays show. video finished and don't y'all know when a video finished they be having like similar content that is recommended on YT. why do it have TNA 2015 bound for glory full show :russ: and another was why does TNA suck :russ: right on their own website :snoop:
They have bfg on their channel
They uploaded older ppvs to their channel

Daps
Reppin
SN1
what is bfg?
Bound for Glory breh :snoop:

They gotta let Bram talk more

Can't have man out here looking like EY's sidekick

:sadcam:

Thats what I don't like about this tag team, you got EY saying he wants the World Title while Bram's just there, doesn't seem like he wants the title he's content to just team with EY in random matches.

Raquel got a fan in me brehs :blessed: curious where this is going with Lashley

How's TNA gonna advertise Shane Helms vs Tigre Uno and we get a :flabbynsick: Trevor Lee instead. :rudy: And this guy won the title now? X-Division and Tag Champion already :francis:

Matt vs Kurt was average. I didn't think Matt cheated enough to beat Angle and I've had enough of these matches where everyone kicks out of multiple finishers.

Gail vs Maria doesn't interest me at all after that awful promo by both of them. I thought I would like Maria signing with TNA but this Miracle shyt has gotten old already. At least if she's wrestling we should get some of this

Maria-njpw-gifs-004.gif

Hopefully Maria will win the title. I hate that everytime Gail's on they have to pretend she built the Knockouts by herself as if Kong, Velvet and Angelina, and others weren't a huge part of it as well. The constant sucking up to Gail Kim has to stop.

Overall I thought this was the worst episode since the move to POP. Still not a bad episode though and the UK episodes should be better.