Raquel:whoo:
NM2iq7o.gif
matt hitting this ? :wtf::mindblown:

Mr. Jiggy Fly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Good manners when you eatin' ya sloppy ja-hoes
I've never watched TNA, and I haven't been up to date on Matt Hardy since he got fat, married a ho and had people thinking he was gonna off himself

Three questions: how's he doing overall since then, in terms of the rate of L's he's been taking? Is he in better physical shape? And how good/bad were his recent matches/wrestling in TNA? (from a fair, non-hating perspective, please)

I'm sure TNA and its angles/storylines/entire atmosphere sucks ass, so don't factor that in....

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I've never watched TNA, and I haven't been up to date on Matt Hardy since he got fat, married a ho and had people thinking he was gonna off himself

Three questions: how's he doing overall since then, in terms of the rate of L's he's been taking? Is he in better physical shape? And how good/bad were his recent matches/wrestling in TNA? (from a fair, non-hating perspective, please)

I'm sure TNA and its angles/storylines/entire atmosphere sucks ass, so don't factor that in....

Go to the matt hardy L thread. Pretty sure it's on the first or second page.
They can probably tell you in there.

Lol at "from a fair non hating perspective," that was preceded by "how many Ls is he taking?"

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thing about Matt - he's legit unlikable, so while he's not particularly the best in-ring performer anymore (and he's still fat), he's a genuine heel right now and it's a complete investment in EC3's babyface turn. There might not be another guy in the company who could have made the double turn happen successfully for Ethan right now.

The matches probably peak at okay. He's just slow, flabby and been through a lot of physical shyt in the past. But the Big Money Matt character is working for now.

Angles/atmosphere isn't really that bad right now. Still work to do, but they're doing some positive things and 2016 should be better than 2015 was on DA.