[2/24/23] AEW Collision: Danielson will humiliate Kingston's hero Jun Akiyama; FTR, Hobbs, Guevara, STP, B. Keith, Malakai, Rosa, Deeb in action

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
GHE0dT8XoAAkVUA

How does Danielson disrespect and humiliate former Jun Akiyama, a former AJPW Triple Crown Champion and one of Eddie Kingston's heroes? Will Eddie be there on commentary for it?

Will Goliath prevail in this no DQ David vs. Goliath match?

Shane Taylor Promotions small push continues. Will the BCC interfere to get STP the win?

Malakai Black gets his first AEW singles match in AEW since June 22, 2022 while Bryan Keith has come to collect a bounty

The veterans of the women's division will be back in action
@Rollie Forbes

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
How does Danielson disrespect and humiliate former Jun Akiyama, a former AJPW Triple Crown Champion and one of Eddie Kingston's heroes? Will Eddie be there on commentary for it?

Shane Taylor Promotions small push continues. Will the BCC interfere to get STP the win?

Malakai Black gets his first AEW singles match in AEW since June 22, 2022 while Bryan Keith has come to collect a bounty

The veterans of the women's division will be back in action
@Rollie Forbes

Some of my favorites will be on Collision tomorrow! Also, Tony Khan caved to cyberbullying and gave Malakai Black a singles match. I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow, but I'm going to definitely watch the show!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Starks & Cass lost them belts and went joined Miro and Britt Baker on the island of irrelevancy :dead:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Surprised this wasn’t saved for the PPV but I’m not going to complain when there’s already 7 matches and whatever the fukk the Meat Madness thing is going to be.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Surprised this wasn’t saved for the PPV but I’m not going to complain when there’s already 7 matches and whatever the fukk the Meat Madness thing is going to be.

3 things:

1. Is there a storyline reason why this match needs a no DQ stipulation?
2. I hope lady shorts doesn't injure Hobbs by trying to perform a stupid, unnecessary flip.
3. Aren't they both heels?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
3 things:

1. Is there a storyline reason why this match needs a no DQ stipulation?
2. I hope lady shorts doesn't injure Hobbs by trying to perform a stupid, unnecessary flip.
3. Aren't they both heels?
1. Depends on if you think the story justifies it being no DQ already

3. Guevara has been a face since he came back from injury and paternity leave

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
1. Depends on if you think the story justifies it being no DQ already

3. Guevara has been a face since he came back from injury and paternity leave
1. I don't think so because there is no story between them. Even if we stretch things to say that Sammy wants revenge on Callis, there was never any follow-up to Sammy's forgotten beatdown and this match feels random due to so much time passing.
3. Guevara's babyface return from paternity leave was DOA. He was getting boos while getting jumped on by Don Callis's guys, and he was the heel in the recent Jeff Hardy match. I don't think he's a babyface.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
1. I don't think so because there is no story between them. Even if we stretch things to say that Sammy wants revenge on Callis, there was never any follow-up to Sammy's forgotten beatdown and this match feels random due to so much time passing.
3. Guevara's babyface return from paternity leave was DOA. He was getting boos while getting jumped on by Don Callis's guys, and he was the heel in the recent Jeff Hardy match. I don't think he's a babyface.
Sammy’s forgotten beat down?