[2/24/23] AEW Collision: Danielson will humiliate Kingston's hero Jun Akiyama; FTR, Hobbs, Guevara, STP, B. Keith, Malakai, Rosa, Deeb in action

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

See, you forgot about it, and you work there! :manny:

How is it forgotten if that just aired last night? And how are they supposed to have followed that up already when it hasn't even been 12 hours since it aired? I thought you were talking about something else

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
How is it forgotten if that just aired last night? And how are they supposed to have followed that up already when it hasn't even been 12 hours since it aired? I thought you were talking about something else
I made a mistake. I posted the wrong link. I've been up watching wrestling since 4:45 am (stupid Australian PLEs). I just searched "Callis Guevara" on YouTube and copied the link.
I meant to post the beatdown when Sammy came back from paternity leave and Don Callis gave him & the other heels paintings.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Got damn Austin Theory ain't shyt now. The worst attempts at cheap heat i've seen in a long time. Grayson Waller is literally just a better version than him in all ways...he's an idiot for being around him so much. Its like Renegade being homies with Ultimate Warrior. You're less-than, breh.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Got damn Austin Theory ain't shyt now. The worst attempts at cheap heat i've seen in a long time. Grayson Waller is literally just a better version than him in all ways...he's an idiot for being around him so much. Its like Renegade being homies with Ultimate Warrior. You're less-than, breh.
Austin Theroy would be jobbing to hook for the ftw title right now. He needs an whole reboot.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

I only know Jun Akiyama because I used to play Giant Gram 2000 on my Dreamcast (super underrated wrestling game, btw), and he was one of the characters. I hope this is the match that officially starts Danielson's program with Irish Eddie Kingston, because BD continuing to wrestle random Japanese grandfathers (just being old & Asian doesn't make you a legend here) is going to be a tough sell for American audiences.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I only know Jun Akiyama because I used to play Giant Gram 2000 on my Dreamcast (super underrated wrestling game, btw), and he was one of the characters. I hope this is the match that officially starts Danielson's program with Irish Eddie Kingston, because BD continuing to wrestle random Japanese grandfathers (just being old & Asian doesn't make you a legend here) is going to be a tough sell for American audiences.

Starts his program with Eddie? The program has been going on ever since Danielson lost to him in the C2...

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Considering all the clamoring there's been online from people wanting to see Malakai in singles matches, that means Collision should pop a rating tonight with all those people tuning in to see what they've been clamoring for :troll:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Starts his program with Eddie? The program has been going on ever since Danielson lost to him in the C2...
Has it really? Crossing paths occasionally isn't a storyline. I want consistent, in-depth storytelling with multiple chapters. Give me Sami vs Roman, Dusty vs the Horsemen, or the Mega Powers breaking up. Now THOSE are programs!
I want to feel invested when Bryan and Eddie finally lock up. If they wrestle now, it will just be two guys fighting.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Considering all the clamoring there's been online from people wanting to see Malakai in singles matches, that means Collision should pop a rating tonight with all those people tuning in to see what they've been clamoring for :troll:
It's Black History Month. We're tuning in to see Bounty Hunter Bryan Keith.
:ufdup:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Has it really? Crossing paths occasionally isn't a storyline. I want consistent, in-depth storytelling with multiple chapters. Give me Sami vs Roman, Dusty vs the Horsemen, or the Mega Powers breaking up. Now THOSE are programs!
I want to feel invested when Bryan and Eddie finally lock up. If they wrestle now, it will just be two guys fighting.
Multiple chapters like that takes a lot longer than two months to transpire.