(2/26/24) International Haters Anthem (I Choose to Hate U) Monday Night Raw Thread

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

20240219_RAW_NewDay_Imperium_FC_mon--bc32644dd56674fbfaa268f69aace132.jpg

The New Day to battle Imperium in a Street Fight​

Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods are looking to employ the power of positivity against Imperium when they clash with their bitter adversaries Ludwig Kaiser and Giovanni Vinci in a Street Fight.

20240219_RAW_SamiNaka_FC_mon--461082a35ddf7a2bfe09c481690109ee.jpg

Sami Zayn takes on Shinsuke Nakamura​

A year after competing in the main event of WrestleMania, Sami Zayn is focused on reclaiming his elite place on The Grandest Stage of Them All. Shinsuke Nakamura, however, has made it clear he is not done with Zayn and that he's ready to put him out of his misery. Find out what happens when the two Superstars clash in what promises to be an explosive showdown

DM Hunk to Appear

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

TeamRicoMiz I think we found our juggernaut :lupe:

Honestly R-Truth should.

It sounds ridiculous but the crowd would be so insanely into it, and root for truth to win the title, he'd be a top 3 babyface in the entire company Mania weekend after Cody and MAYBE Seth...probably #2

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly R-Truth should.

It sounds ridiculous but the crowd would be so insanely into it, and root for truth to win the title, he'd be a top 3 babyface in the entire company Mania weekend after Cody and MAYBE Seth...probably #2
I kinda feel like that would be the waste to end that title reign. It should be someone serious for the future...Truth would win it and lose it immediately afterwards, kinda making it pointless

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I kinda feel like that would be the waste to end that title reign. It should be someone serious for the future...Truth would win it and lose it immediately afterwards, kinda making it pointless
Oh, don't get me wrong he shouldn't WIN, but him vs. Gunther would be a huge match for the fans for sure.

I don't see a worthy opponent that could use the rub from winning the title right now other than a shock win by Bron Breaker, or Sami Zayn who should be above that title for good imo. I'd have Truth face Gunther at Mania, have him B A R E L Y lose, actually get a respect nod or handshake from Gunther, and then let gunther feud with Bron for a month or so eventually losing at one of the next 2 ppvs