[2/7/24] AEW Dynamite+Rampage: Darby/Sting vs. Ricky/Big Bill for AEW Tag Titles; Hangman vs. Swerve for AEW #1 Contender; TK has a major announcement

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Damn Tony Khacaine really gave Mercedes her own PPV to debut at :whoo:

I will be tuning in until the fire dies down like all wrestlers who come to AEW because they are lacking in good storytelling :francis:
It’s not a PPV, it’s an episode of Dynamite

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised neither of them ever got in to the business, especially the more in shape one who looks exactly like him.
One of them played football at Kentucky. Well actually it would be better phrased as he was on the team because he barely got any snaps.

Sting probably raised them too good to turn into some heathen wrestlers.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
That was a very good show. Opener was wild. Hangman finally looking like the true crack fiend that he is.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
I heard Sting isn't retiring after all.

On the next Dynamite, he will relinquish the tag titles. Swerve will confront Joe to tell him he wants to #FulfillHisDestiny... but not at Revolution. He consulted with someone who knows Joe very well and will take his place on the triple threat. Out comes "Hollywood" Steve Borden (Joe and him were both on TNA). A face off takes place. Revolution is saved. A press conference is announced for the next week.