2 mile long UFO 1.5 billion years old found on the moon and the pilot was a black woman

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do you think some people believe that ancient Egypt was more than just a black civilization

Now Planet X is coming back so get ready :ufdup:
The Ancient Egyptians were FAR more advanced than what the world knows of. I heard that they regularly flew to Space from the temples at night and safely returned without ever physically going there. How?? THEIR ASTRAL BODY BELOVED!  

The human body encompasses seven alternate bodies not seen by space and time and the continuum between each body is said to be spread between several layers.
The only limits we impose on us is those set forth by the heinous WHITE MAN AND his POISON(MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE AND MILK). OUR PINEAL GLANDS ARE CALCIFIED and we need to UNcalcify it with NAKED Kale Smoothies(They're on sale at whole foods btw.)

I heard that the Original Playstation in Japan has a secret chip that still contains codes to the universe that were hidden from the public YEARS ago. I'm actually going to find this out for myself, I'm good friends with the creator of Playstation.

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
The Ancient Egyptians were FAR more advanced than what the world knows of. I heard that they regularly flew to Space from the temples at night and safely returned without ever physically going there. How?? THEIR ASTRAL BODY BELOVED!  

The human body encompasses seven alternate bodies not seen by space and time and the continuum between each body is said to be spread between several layers.
The only limits we impose on us is those set forth by the heinous WHITE MAN AND his POISON(MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE AND MILK). OUR PINEAL GLANDS ARE CALCIFIED and we need to UNcalcify it with NAKED Kale Smoothies(They're on sale at whole foods btw.)

I heard that the Original Playstation in Japan has a secret chip that still contains codes to the universe that were hidden from the public YEARS ago. I'm actually going to find this out for myself, I'm good friends with the creator of Playstation.

This is all true I just don't want to get the coli hit up , it's psychic wars going on right now

Why do you think tbe Gov has always done human experiments it's more than just testing vaccines

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

Those things on her mouth and eyes is how she navigated the shyt , I believe that in string theory where it's vibrations in the universe and blacks can tap into those rhythms because we have rhythm so she used her voice to steer the ship or sing

Bruh....those are q-tips....:mjlol::mjlol:....

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
1SdrbFz.gif

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I'm about to rub my solar plexus chakra and astral project to the moon and see this shyt for myself nikkas. Y'all stay up on this mundane earth talking about trap music and Cacs while I'm gonna see if there's any PAWGS over there.
You going to the 5th dimension?