2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Maybe he holding out until he get LeBron’s hair plug. :ld:

lebron.png

:scusthov:

Send my cac Ruso to Tyga doctor:banderas::dame:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What life taught me... Don't sell the bear hide without killing it first ...( Literal translation of a French saying lol)
Clips has one thing over the Lakers....their stars got all the range off dribble or catch and shoot....that's not to be toyed with
No one underselling they clippers. But in playoffs when game slows down I think our interior game added to the fact they currently don’t have a playmaker will be the difference. It’s a long season so anything can happen.

Funny thing only thing pushing clippers is BSPN. Internet / LA all riding the lakers, but if you watch espn you’d think clippers are the talk of the sports world which couldn’t be farther than the truth

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Late posting on this but why the hell did Javale play so many minutes straight in the 4th. That was crazy to me and I thought was killing the Lakers late in the game.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Lou Will honestly scares me more than anyone else on this Clips team in the 4th quarter :dead:

Come buyout time we'll ideally cut Cook/Daniels for two big wins

If a stretch 5 comes along we can get rid of McGee(although he's playing well)

and of course Collison would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.