2 Thug "PAWGs" - Have you seen them?

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
For public safety concerns, the Massachusetts state police are desperately trying to locate these 2 thugs and get them off the streets.

If spotted, do not attempt to approach these dangerous idiots armed with CAC Privilege. Call the MSP.

According to state police, the fight began after one woman cut the other off during heavy traffic.

“In the middle of the highway, too, that’s what, like, threw me off,” a witness said. “I was like, ‘Is this really going on?'”

In the video, recorded by bystander Katherine DeLeo, one of the women is seen leaving her SUV, walking over to the sedan and pounding on the window angrily. The second woman exited her car, nearly collapsed, and then attacked.

DeLeo told the WHDH news station that she was shocked by what she saw.

“I go to the gym every morning,” she said. “I’ve never seen anything like that.”

Danvers station commander Lt. Michael Harvey told KTRK that the fight, which left both women uninjured, could have escalated further and become “dangerous.”

“There are ways to settle disputes,” Lt. Harvey said. “It doesn’t have to be in the middle of the highway.”

The lieutenant told MassLive that the station is looking for any tips on the IDs and whereabouts of the women involved in the fight.

You can watch the video below:

Massachusetts State Police are investigating after two women were caught on video fighting in the middle of Route 128 in Danvers on Friday morning: https://whdh.com/news/state-police-investigating-after-video-shows-women-fighting-in-middle-of-highway-in-danvers/ … (
1f4f9.png
: Katherine DeLeo) #7News

Report typos and corrections tocorrections@rawstory.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
From Frogger to Pawger smh