20% off BB.COM!!!

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
man fukk that site, at least support diggy's company. I'm sure he'll hook you up with a promo code for 20% off as well....
Who is diggy? I need some platinum ON and some vitamins...post that lank :lupe:

Daps
Thanks, breh. Just copped some whey protein powder by Optimum Nutrition(Extreme Chocolate Milk flavor, 5lbs).:myman:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Who is diggy? I need some platinum ON and some vitamins...post that lank :lupe:

You rang. I get optimum from Costco for the office, until our protein comes out. You can check out what we have in stock. We do have a multi coming out shortly. We dropped some Omegas and CLA recently on Prime

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
You rang. I get optimum from Costco for the office, until our protein comes out. You can check out what we have in stock. We do have a multi coming out shortly. We dropped some Omegas and CLA recently on Prime
EDIT: just saw your sig

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
you work for these companies ? I've heard some good stuff about prime

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
you work for these companies ? I've heard some good stuff about prime
Yessir. I started with Blackstone and help to launch prime alongside the owners Aaron, PJ and a 2 other staff members at the time. Company has grown fast within a year. I do giveaways in here sometimes. I will do one soon, we got a ton of new products in.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yessir. I started with Blackstone and help to launch prime alongside the owners Aaron, PJ and a 2 other staff members at the time. Company has grown fast within a year. I do giveaways in here sometimes. I will do one soon, we got a ton of new products in.
Cool let me know if y'all need some Black Brehs to sponsor :mjcry: