20 years ago: Michael Jordan's #LastShot in Utah

Take_Note

All Star
Daps
cIzLw09.png

I went outside and cried afterwards. After both of the Jazz finals appearances. I was just a kid and my dreams were dead :mjcry:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
His two plays leading up to the shot really encompasses what MJ really was. All these new found "right basketball play" nerds don't understand that sometimes the best basketball play is for the best basketball player to go make a play......on offense and defense.

That's what made MJ so great. Especially those defensive plays.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Iconic :wow:

I still prefer the SHOT over Ehlo and the Cavs. The despair in Ehlos sickly frame as he watches Jordan’s shot go in.:mjlol: His body just said fukk it and he crumples to the ground :mjlol:

Michael-Jordan-The-Shot-Over-Craig-Ehlo.gif

When I was young I thought he kicked Ehlo in the chest during his celebration :mjlol:

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
Not a Finals play but gotta post it.

Daly's face like :beli:

:mjgrin:

Notice how that fakkit Laimbeer swiped his arms down too, he was ready to straight up flagrant MJ:stopitslime:
Jordan probably knew he was gonna try something dirty if he tried to just dunk on him so the improvisation here is :banderas:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
offensive foul, easy call. But he’s the most protected product of Nike and NBA so a no call. :russ:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Saw it live, stayed out til like 7am celebrating cuz we knew it was gonna be the bulls last championship for a long time

Season was called the last dance cuz Phil,Rodman,pip(last year of his deal) and Jordan were all on one year contracts

Still got the sun times and tribune from the bulls 6th/last title shoulda laminated them

Next season was lockout year. Old men would have extra off-season time and short season:sas2:

But that team was done regardless. Everybody was done with the Jerry's in the front office

How they didn't resign the key pieces after that season I'll never understand. You have another championship basically guaranteed with the GOAT and you let ego get in the way. Never let ego get in the way of winning. I swear MJ would have won 9-10 straight if Bulls had competent management.

Keep MJ, Pippen, Rodman, Kukoc as the core. Pick up a PG who can pay defense and knock down open threes. Pick up a couple sharp shooters, a center that can consistently hit the 15-footer and BAM, Championship.