2009 Wrestling Observer TNA Reviews Appreciation

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:bryan::bryan::bryan:

The disgust in Alvarez's voice when he always talks about having to buy these PPVs just to review them and Vinny is just sitting there like :mjgrin: because he doesn't have to buy them.

Alvarez telling the one TNA fan on their message board to fukk off for giving a match 2 stars. :picard:

:bryan: Alvarez trying to get a refund for Destination X :bryan:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
It really was all of his scathing TNA reviews is how I discovered Bryan Alvarez in the first place. His reviews for the "Fight For The Right" Tournament and "Joker's Wild" Tournament that TNA had are still my favorite rants by him:russ: I know they were glad when they made the decision just to stop watching and reviewing TNA all together

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
and yet, TNA was better than the WWE's product, and I bet they didn't talk anywhere near as much chit about the E.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
:bryan::bryan::bryan:

The disgust in Alvarez's voice when he always talks about having to buy these PPVs just to review them and Vinny is just sitting there like :mjgrin: because he doesn't have to buy them.

Alvarez telling the one TNA fan on their message board to fukk off for giving a match 2 stars. :picard:

:bryan: Alvarez trying to get a refund for Destination X :bryan:

When Bryan goes on a tangent the fukkery levels are too much, especially when he goes in on folks who argue with him on Twitter and on the Wrestling Observer message boards :pachaha:

Still remember in one of the Nitro/RAW retro shows about a month ago, he said that if anyone tries to argue with him that Nitro 2000 is better than 2019 RAW he would ban them from the website and refund them their money but he would refund them double the cash :laff:

And there was another instance a few weeks back when he called Vince Russo :cape: clincally moronic :russ:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
You can trace TNA's downfall right to that awful Sting and Abyss feud leading into Father Mitchell debuting Judas Mesias. Joe and Angle lit a spark that got put out real quick.