Texas
PLEASE comparing my spurs to cavs 09
SPURS gonna beat thunder in 5

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cavs were much bigger favorites against Orlando than Spurs will be against OKC.

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
This is crazy... I had to check this nikka on Twitter last night for making this exact sentiment. (I'm a die hard Cavs fan) I'm looking like :rudy: the entire time. How are the Cavs and the Spurs comparable? Dude like, the last team to win the first 8, blah, blah, was the Cavs and they went down :rudy: So you're comparing the Cavs to the Spurs? That made me upset and this thread does too. Off yourself

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This was a civilized discussion until your post Sanjay

Your mother was civilized until I made her cornrow my pubic hair and suck off senior citizens at an assisted-living facility for a commission of cigarettes and Pabst blue ribbon, cac fakkit. I hope you die from a flesh-eating bacteria infection on your scrotum.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
fukk up cac. You've stalked me for 5 years. Your feelings are in a Saw torture chamber. Why don't light some aroma therapy candles, pour up a warm bubblebath, and do some kegels...before eating a AIDS-infected dikk of course.

I don't even know dude, but he has you acting out. It's not all that serious.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
fukk up cac. You've stalked me for 5 years. Your feelings are in a Saw torture chamber. Why don't light some aroma therapy candles, pour up a warm bubblebath, and do some kegels...before eating a AIDS-infected dikk of course.

stalking you for 5 years? :rudy:

All I did was stop somebody who obviously lied about his race from becoming a mod some time ago :yeshrug:

after that we never crossed paths again since i almost never went to KTL

Now I see you post in The Coli, confirming that not only the good posters jumped ship but also some bad ones like you Guldip.