2012 Spurs = 2009 Cavs

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I don't even know dude, but he has you acting out. It's not all that serious.

Yeah I know. He's some weirdo alias who's bizarrely stalked me on sohh forever for some reason and I've never even responded to him. Now he's picking up where he left off on the new site. I thought I'd give him some of the attention he's been needing. It ain't serious though and I'm not serious either...I'm just fukking with dude.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
spurs is a well oiled machine with good front court, great backcourt, all stars, great coaching great bench, 3pt shooting every where, great ball movement, great defense great rebounding all the intangibles.

09 cavs were lebron and shooters.

cant believe anyone attempted to compare the two.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
stalking you for 5 years? :rudy:

All I did was stop somebody who obviously lied about his race from becoming a mod some time ago :yeshrug:

after that we never crossed paths again since i almost never went to KTL

Now I see you post in The Coli, confirming that not only the good posters jumped ship but also some bad ones like you Guldip.

lol...I never lied about my race or anything else, idiot. I've always said I am what I am, half black and half Indian...mother Bermudian, father Guyanese. Your claim that I am not black based upon your interpretation of certain phenotypical characteristics just shows what a white-washed eurocentric retard you are.

You've stalked me for 5 years. I haven't even responded to you until now. And you're obviously an alias of someone whose feelings I hurt belaboring a years-long grudge. You're a loser, bruh. Give it a rest.