2013-2014 Apple Gaming Console? Coming? Probably

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I repeat Apple does plan on tapping into this Market like Microsoft did.

Way to go out on a limb there, dikkhead. I mean, what gave you that impression? Was it the fact they tapped in to this market 5 fukking years ago with the iPhone?

Apple have been providing a gaming platform for over half a decade and have made billions in doing so and you come in here on some fortune cookie shyt talking about "I predict Apple are going to be looking to make money from the gaming market". Oh, really?

Get the fukk outta here.

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Way to go out on a limb there, dikkhead. I mean, what gave you that impression? Was it the fact they tapped in to this market 5 fukking years ago with the iPhone?

Apple have been providing a gaming platform for over half a decade and have made billions in doing so and you come in here on some fortune cookie shyt talking about "I predict Apple are going to be looking to make money from the gaming market". Oh, really?

Get the fukk outta here.

Remove the Hate Troll... You have troll saucee covered all over your text from that Troll Sandwich

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

shyt would flop:stopitslime: U can already see the bullshyt ass restrictions they put on their phones...can't do that with gamers, we don't play that shyt:birdman:

er...ios gaming is already pretty popular with gamers...

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why not if it has Gaming also? the Xbox 360 is a media hub and it has apps.. PS3 is a media center with Arcades and Apps also. The Mini games could be the machines Arcades. Xbox8 is rumored to have the Windows 8 mobile on it, why wouldnt Apple do the same and make it compatiable to the other gadgets and software plus make it a Gaming machine for developers.

Cause everything apple makes is proprietary. Knowing them they would probably force you to use a iPhone iPad or some expensive ass cable/controller combo.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Cause everything apple makes is proprietary. Knowing them they would probably force you to use a iPhone iPad or some expensive ass cable/controller combo.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

This does not even make sense.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
So I remember reading back years ago, when Sega died and Microsoft announced they would be building the first Xbox entering the Gaming world, Apple had thoughts of soon entering the market also, I mean the thought isn't far fetched at all, Apple always had that anything Microsoft can do we can do better type of attitude about products. But it's been a few years and no talk about Apple and the hidden Gaming agenda they may pop on the world.. :win:
I would give them about 2014 and I predict Apple will announce a Gaming Machine, maybe it will be a full Media/Gaming Box.. But I repeat Apple does plan on tapping into this Market like Microsoft did.

apple-gaming-console.jpg

Apple's Gaming Console: Will we See it Soon?

Not happening because apple is already going after the gaming market via its iPhone/iPad
Console gaming is a different animal, and apple of all companies is not very good in the gaming market overall

Exhibit A: The Mac platform :yeshrug: Now compare that to the PC platform for gaming.
They gotta make Mac gaming on par with PC gaming before they try to take over another realm (Tru Story)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Not happening because apple is already going after the gaming market via its iPhone/iPad
Console gaming is a different animal, and apple of all companies is not very good in the gaming market overall

Exhibit A: The Mac platform :yeshrug: Now compare that to the PC platform for gaming.
They gotta make Mac gaming on par with PC gaming before they try to take over another realm (Tru Story)
mobile gaming and gaming in which you can start at home and take on the road with you is what is important right now. Sony is doing it right now with the PS3 and Vita, the Ouya will probably be able to do that with the console and any android phone running ICS or later.

Apple would definitely consider it, but as I said...I am sure they are sitting and waiting to see how this OUYA thing does before doing anything.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
mobile gaming and gaming in which you can start at home and take on the road with you is what is important right now. Sony is doing it right now with the PS3 and Vita, the Ouya will probably be able to do that with the console and any android phone running ICS or later.

Apple would definitely consider it, but as I said...I am sure they are sitting and waiting to see how this OUYA thing does before doing anything.

nikka :stopitslime: Ain't NOBODY give a fukk about taking your home gaming on the road :laff:
What are we, 12yrs old now?

I'm being 100% dead serious. Why the fukk would I need to bring my gaming outside my home for?
If thats a priority, I need to GET MY PRIORITIES STRAIGHT.
I don't got time to be fukkin gaming on the go, I got money to make out here
You can't be a productive member of society and be thinking about being able to continue my game from the TV to the.... car?
I drive, I'm a grown ass man.

fukk I look like being at work, and pulling out my vita to play COD. Man or young adult. We aint got time for no bullshyt like that.
Now lets say you got a doctors appointment and you got a wait?
Thats what makes cell phone gaming so popular. The iPad has a bunch too
I pull out a vita, and I'm over 21? I'm a fukkin gump :manny:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
nikka :stopitslime: Ain't NOBODY give a fukk about taking your home gaming on the road :laff:
What are we, 12yrs old now?

I'm being 100% dead serious. Why the fukk would I need to bring my gaming outside my home for?
If thats a priority, I need to GET MY PRIORITIES STRAIGHT.
I don't got time to be fukkin gaming on the go, I got money to make out here
You can't be a productive member of society and be thinking about being able to continue my game from the TV to the.... car?
I drive, I'm a grown ass man.

fukk I look like being at work, and pulling out my vita to play COD. Man or young adult. We aint got time for no bullshyt like that.
Now lets say you got a doctors appointment and you got a wait?
Thats what makes cell phone gaming so popular. The iPad has a bunch too
I pull out a vita, and I'm over 21? I'm a fukkin gump :manny:
People play games on their cellphones and everything is being connected...court you seem to be out of touch a bit.

Have you been keeping up with what is going on lately? Mobile is more important than anything else right now...thats why SONY does not want to leave the mobile space.

You have about half of this tech shyt right...don't slip with the mobile side of things.

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Why would they need to get Mobile games on par with Pc? Apple can buy development studios if they want.. this is Apples.. you must of forgot years ago MS never touched videogames and was basicly same boat as Apple. Apple has the tech to build and design a monster machine and give it the software and developing tools, and could require Programming Companys as MS did.. example Rare was once Nintendo.. They could put out a gaming console media station brand it with iphone/ipad connectivity mini games/apps get enuff 3rd party support like MS and be a force, like someone else said Apple prototype hardware for years n years before releasing..

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Only way this works is if apple partners with steam or has a steam like iTunes service for games...obviously it would be expected to have all the media perks like blu ray Netflix. But without Steve jobs to axe it I guess its a possibility

Steve Jobs wouldn't green light a console unless it changed entirely how the console business works...not a way to put gaming apps on a TV.